Errors, bugs, questions - page 1181

alexl:

Let's have a chat in servicedesk. You need algorithm for playback, build number, bit rate

Haven't reproduced it yet.

Did you get the message in Service Desk? There was no response to my last message.

Is it possible, having a csv file of some signal provider's deal history, to visualize deals in MT4/MT5? It would be interesting to see how these trades look on history.

paladin800:
Can I have a csv file of a signal provider's deal history to visualise deals in mt4/mt5? It's interesting to see how these deals look on the history.
You can do it this way: in mt5, in the "signals" tab, find a signal, go to it and there will be a "visualisation" button.

Since metaeditor became universal (for mql4 and mql5), it became very difficult to write include mqh files for mt4, because the editor and compiler consider this code as mql5.of course, you can rename the file to mq4 and everything will be ok, but I often need to write a single file for both languages (dividing part of the code using #ifdef), that's why a common mqh file is needed.

If I call the editor from mq4, then it's obvious that I need exactly mql4. So why on earth would it require mql5 when editing mqh files?

p.s. By the way, what's wrong with forum posts? Why do all my capital letters automatically turn into lower case letters?

meat:

Since metaeditor became universal (for mql4 and mql5), it became very difficult to write include mqh files for mt4, because the editor and compiler consider this code as mql5.of course, you can rename the file to mq4 and everything will be ok, but I often need to write a single file for both languages (dividing part of the code using #ifdef), that's why a common mqh file is needed.

If I call the editor from MT4, it is obvious that I need exactly mql4. So why on earth would it require mql5 when editing mqh files?

p.s. by the way, what's all this nonsense with forum posts? why do all my capital letters automatically turn into lower case letters?

here was a similar question -https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/19951.

and the problem with the letters is a bug.

Can you tell me if and how to determine if a string value contains a certain combination of characters? For example, we need to determine if string value="five little monkeys"; string find="monk"; (in this example, the answer is yes).

paladin800:
Can you tell me if and how to determine if a string value contains a certain combination of characters? For example, we need to determine if string value="five little monkeys"; string find="monk"; (in this example, the answer is yes).
StringFind

paladin800:
string value="five little manke";
string find="litt";
Print(StringFind(value,find,0));

sanyooooook:
StringFind
barabashkakvn:
Yikes, it's that simple. I wasn't looking hard enough. Thank you.

Optimisation is not working.

2014.08.05 19:34:42 Tester no optimized parameter selected, please check input(s) to be optimized and set carefully start, step and stop values

Translation didn't give anything.

Reason: