Errors, bugs, questions - page 2885

Roman:

Andrei, I think you're the only one who doesn't know that Metaquotes doesn't support mt4 anymore.
How many times do I have to tell you? So he decided to give me mt5 instead of downloading mt4. What is not clear?

i know mt4 is not supported, it's been officially announced. but it has never been officially announced that mt5 will be downloaded by a user instead of mt4, it's misleading.
Roman, you are a competent programmer, just imagine, you download Microsoft Net.Framework 3.5 from site and install, for example, 4.7 and your programs don't work for some reason...

Error during execution:
void f( int )       { Print( 1 ); }
class A { public:
template<typename T>
        void f( T ) { Print( 2 ); }
        A() { f( 0 ); }
} a;
void OnStart() {}

Result: 1

Expected: 2

Andrey Dik:
i know it's not supported mt4 and it's been officially announced. but nowhere has it been officially announced that mt5 will be downloaded by the user instead of mt4, this is misleading.
Roman, you are a competent programmer, imagine, you download from Microsoft Net.Framework 3.5 site and install for example 4.7 and your programs don't work for some reason...

Unfortunate example ))
3.5 is probably included in 4.7, so the programs will work ))
But yes, I agree, why even keep the download page for mt4?

Roman:

Unfortunate example ))
3.5 is included in 4.7, so programs will work ))
But yes, I agree, why keep a download page for mt4 at all then.

well, it's finally arrived))
your code won't even compile without 3.5, a lot of bugs will pop up and Microsoft will learn a lot about itself from you....

Execution error:
struct B {
        int b;
}   b[];
int c[];
class A { public:
template<typename T>
        void ArrayResize( T& [], int ) { Print( __FUNCSIG__ ); } //(*)
        void g1() { ArrayResize( b, 0 ); } //(1)
        void g2() { ArrayResize( c, 0 ); } //(2)
} a;
void OnStart()
{
        a.g1(); //(1)
        a.g2(); //(2)
}

Result: In case (1), it calls ::ArrayResize, and in case (2), it calls A::ArrayResize

What is the fundamental difference?

In addition to identical behavior, the call (*) was expected in both cases

No private messages are being sent. Not a single one.

Artyom Trishkin:
I can't send private messages. None.

Personal messages have been checked, they generally work.

When did your PMs stop working? Maybe there are some errors in the browser console when trying to send a PM (F12 -> console)?

User reports that the product purchased from the marketplace works fine in MT5 in normal mode, but does not work if MT5 is run from command line - gets invalid lisence error (538). Has anyone encountered this problem? How to fix it?

Stanislav Korotky:
User reports that the product bought in the marketplace works fine in MT5 in normal mode, but doesn't work if MT5 is run from command line - gets invalid lisence error (538). Has anyone encountered this problem? How to correct it?
Under which user and with what rights is it run from command line? From network/network service instead of system?

Most likely under diminished rights.

That's no way to ask questions. You can clearly see that there are a ton of details behind the board.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Under which user and with what rights is it started from the command line? Under network/network service instead of system?

Most likely under diminished rights.

That's no way to ask questions. You can clearly see that there is a ton of detail on the board.

Of course, I've asked the user all these details, but I haven't received an answer yet, so I've only posted what I have.

Is there documentation somewhere that describes the limitations of running market products from the command line? So far, I've only read about binding to the hardware and software part of the computer. Is there also a binding to login/system rights/whatever? If I unlogged into the terminal from mql5, will the market products stop working?

Reason: