Errors, bugs, questions - page 2861

Ilyas:

You're wrong, it's not the same thing.

The description of a static variable in a class, is its pre-definition (similar to the pre-definition of a function or class), but the placement essentially just tells the compiler where the variable will be stored in memory and when it should be initialized

So why is error (2) here, if i is already pre-declared earlier (1)?

class A {
public: 
        static int i; //(1)
};
int A::i = i = 123;   //(2) Error: unresolved static variable 'A::i'

Ilyas:

Is there any point in doing a Reserve in ArrayResize for a string array? Or is there no benefit to be gained from it?

You can see when a previously written post was changed via Profile->All posts or Search.

Hi all!

Can you please tell me if it is possible to create an indicator window from a script that is pressed to the left or right edge of the chart? Some sub_window_align = left or something like that...

Thanks in advance!

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Признак отрисовки ценового графика. Если установлено значение false, то отключается отрисовка любых атрибутов ценового графика и устраняются все отступы по краям графика: шкалы времени и цены, строка быстрой навигации, метки событий Календаря, значки сделок, тултипы индикаторов и баров, подокна индикаторов, гистограммы объёмов и т.д. Значение...

Dear developers!

Is there a possibility to manage the order of passing a new tick to indicators handles?

The situation is as follows: the first indicator calls the other one, but because this "other" was created after the first one, the tick comes to the first one and the "other" informs it that it has not yet counted the new tick on the new bar, and the first indicator recalculates itself, leaving the indicator value uncalculated, which is critical for an EA.

Can you tell me which code closes the Market Watch window?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Dear developers!

Is there a possibility to control the order of passing a new tick to indicators handles?

The situation is as follows: the first indicator calls the other one, but because this "other" was created after the first one, the tick comes to the first one and the "other" informs it that it has not yet counted a new tick on the new bar and the first indicator recalculates itself, leaving the indicator value uncalculated, which is critical for the EA.

No. In such constructions, the only solution is to convert the indicator to a class and add it to the Expert Advisor as an instance of the class, then you can build the sequence of calculations

fxsaber:
Can you tell me which code closes the Market Watch window?

MQL programs can only manage the properties of the chart and have no access to the rest of the terminal,

only send a message to this window via WinAPI

Igor Makanu:

only to send a message to the box via WinAPI

That's what I asked.

fxsaber:

That's what I was asking about.

so it's not to close, it's to minimize

then i doubt it will work even with WinAPI, the window style there is most likely Toolbox - and they don't seem to accept minimize window messages

PZY: And if you change the terminal to a new desktop in Win10 - won't the CPU load decrease? - no items will be drawn if the desktop is not made active

Reason: