Errors, bugs, questions - page 1431

Artyom Trishkin:
I wondered: how to programmatically scroll the chart to a given candle by its opening time - and I couldn't find a way to do it... Maybe someone knows, has faced with it?
You can scroll to a certain candlestick throughChartNavigate.

Karputov Vladimir:
You can scroll to a specific candle viaChartNavigate.
Oops... How did I miss it? Thanks.

Artyom Trishkin:
Oops... How did I miss it? Thanks.
True the scrolling goes to the candle number, but getting the time of the candle from its number shouldn't cause a problem.

Karputov Vladimir:
It's true that the scrolling goes to the candle number, but getting the time from the candle number shouldn't be a problem.
The main thing is to get at least something from the required plug, and it is not a problem to get the timing to it, as it is organised here ;)

Karputov Vladimir:
You can scroll to a specific candle viaChartNavigate.
Thank you! Didn't know.

The OrderGetTicket function returns tickets of orders in the order of their numbers/placement from the first to the last, or arbitrarily?

And by the way, there is no OrderTicket function at all in MT5 to get the ticket of the currently selected order?

This is the entry in the logbook today:

2015.11.16 20:25:00.914 Trades  use Hosting Service to speed up the execution - 0.68 ms via 'Amsterdam (MQL5 Ltd.)' instead of 56.97 ms

Is this, what? An advertisement?

Ilya Malev:

The OrderGetTicket function returns tickets of orders in the order of their numbers/placement from the first to the last, or arbitrarily?

And by the way, there is no OrderTicket function at all in MT5, in order to get the ticket of the currently selected order?

The OrderGetTicket() function will return the ticket of the order, the index of which is passed to it.

As for the second question, the OrderGetTicket() both returns the ticket, and selects the order to work with it.

MT4 terminal (build 902, Alpari demo server), when I press the Visualize On Chart button in any signal tab, it generates an error "Signal - failed send request on history [401]" in the log and does not show trades on the chart. Is this a bug or the history can only be viewed on MK's servers? I used to use this button - everything worked, but because it worked I do not remember which server I was looking at.

Stanislav Korotky:
MT4 terminal (build 902, Alpari demo server), when I press the Visualize On Chart button in any signal tab, it generates an error "Signal - failed send request on history [401]" in the log and does not show trades on the chart. Is this a bug or the history can only be viewed on MK's servers? I used to use this button before and it worked, but because it worked I do not remember which server I was watching it on.
It's not playing. More information is needed for playback.
Reason: