Errors, bugs, questions - page 1319

Alexander:
Alexey Da:

Thank you, got it. The certificate is correct.
My previous question (terminal self-delete) was solved at the same time - antivirus killed it :)

Dmitriy Parfenovich:

Thank you, got it. The certificate is correct.
Also solved my previous issue (terminal self-delete) - antivirus was nailing it :)

Your antivirus is a tough one... Didn't you buy it in Chelyabinsk? You can tell it to ask him first and then apply your sanctions ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
Your antivirus is tough... You didn't get it in Chelyabinsk? You tell him to ask first and then give him his sanctions ;)

No, not in Chelyabinsk :)
I'll ask him.

Can you tell me if you can connect your account to your own signal for free, or do you have to pay yourself as well?

Can you tell me how to create a dialog box (empty) based on the standard library? I can't find how to implement the following:

1. Where is the required set of buttons (minimize/expand/close) defined in the standard library?

2. Where to set the path to the save/read form state file

Why is the "fixed scale" not saved in the chart properties?

I set the maximum and minimum, save the profile, and when I load this profile after restarting the terminal, the set fixed scale is not saved!

Why?

No one has answered :( Developers, sowhere do I set the path to the save/read form state file? You can't create new methods in an inherited class, because you've hidden the path name field in the privat. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place... hint.

Hi all.

I downloaded the indicator from the terminal library, it appeared in the catalogue, but it is marked with a grey rhomboid (all others are yellow). It doesn't start either by double-clicking, or by dragging it, or by using the "show on graph" command.

What is the problem? Can you give me a hint?

MT4 terminal

Glinvit:

Hi all.

I downloaded the indicator from the terminal library, it appeared in the catalogue, but it is marked with a grey rhomboid (all others are yellow). It doesn't start either by double-clicking, or by dragging it, or by using the "show on graph" command.

What is the problem? Can you give me a hint?

MT4 terminal

What does the log say?

Tapochun:
What does the magazine say?

Silent as a fish. And it refuses to write. The log only shows the entry details.

Reason: