Errors, bugs, questions - page 90

sergey1294:
maybe, here are the functions for working with files https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/files
Noooooo I know that. In the demo it reads from a file, but not in the tester.

gumgum:
Where is the file?

gumgum:

The tester (agent) has its own file folder.

For common work files to be explicitly transferred to the tester-agent, they must be specified in the Expert Advisor code with the directive

#property tester_file "myfile.dat"

Note in the documentation the other directives to the tester.

Interesting:
Where is the file located?
MetaTrader 5 x86\MQL5\Files

Renat:

The tester (agent) has its own file folder.

For common work files to be explicitly transferred to the tester-agent, they must be specified in the Expert Advisor's code with the directive

Note in the documentation the other directives to the tester.

Thank you. "If something doesn't work, it's worth reading the manual" - that's me)

More precisely:

If nothing else, please read the manual! Kahn's axiom.

Hello, I have this problem when working with the terminal (305), (to servicedesk submitted the application ):

When a trailing stop is set for all positions (manually, an Expert Advisor is not used and does not work), positions are not modified correctly.

When a position reaches a profitable value, it undergoes position modification (audusd open-0.91655, s/l-0.91645) - this is correct, but other positions get modified (gbpjpy open-137.431 s/l-0.916; audjpy open-79.244 s/l-0.916), despite they are not profitable, i.e. s/l value for audusd is added to s/l of other positions no matter of decimal places

This problem occurs not for the first time, and I have already written about it (build 302 was then) - I thought in 305 this problem will not arise.

59125 MetaQuotes-Demo server time 02:02:00 - 02:04:00 10.08.2010

P.S. where to find help for servicedesk, because I am not sure if I submitted the application correctly (did not find the "submit" function)

Thanks

Has anyone been able to display a tick chart at the end of a test? How to implement this if possible?

Can you tell me who knows - Is there a solution for random selection and a limited number of elements.

In simple form it sounds like this: How do you get the result of a coin toss or a dice toss experiment?

kirill190982:

Hello, I have this problem when working with the terminal (305), (to servicedesk submitted the application ):

When a trailing stop is set for all positions (manually, an Expert Advisor is not used and does not work), positions are not modified correctly.

when a position reaches a profitable value, it is modified (audusd open-0.91655, s/l-0.91645) - this is correct, but other positions are modified (gbpjpy open-137.431 s/l-0.916; audjpy open-79.244 s/l-0.916), despite they are not profitable, i.e. s/l for audusd is added to s/l of other positions no matter what decimal place is used

This is not the first time this problem has arisen and I have already written about it (then it was build 302) - I thought in 305 this problem will not arise.

59125 MetaQuotes-Demo server time 02:02:00 - 02:04:00 10.08.2010

P.S. where to find help on servicedesk, because I'm not sure if I filed correctly (did not find the function "send")

Thanks

Your application has been received.

The SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL)function returns 0 on all instruments, how and how can it be fixed?
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolInfoDouble
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolInfoDouble
  • www.mql5.com
Получение рыночной информации / SymbolInfoDouble - Документация по MQL5
Reason: