Help to upgrade to MetaTrader 5 without loss - page 9

Hi all. Question: can I do on MT5 the same way as on MT4 an EA converts simple charts to bars?

If you need an EA I will post it.

trader0k:
Guys, post interesting indices better, then there will be interest in reprogramming them.
You can reprogram this one - it's a very useful turkey

Interesting reprogramming indulgences:

There are more. Can anyone convert some very interesting indices from Metastock to MT5?

suruceab:

Interesting reprogramming indulgences:

There are more. Can anyone convert some very interesting indices from Metastock to MT5?

You cannot convert the first one, it is not the source

The source is in the attached file

nei:

the first one cannot be redone - it is not the source

The source is in the attached file

Yes, I agree. Thanks for the addition...

I use this script on MT4 for a long time, it is very handy, if necessary it can be thrown on the chart as an EA and it works fine too. Please re-do it for MT5.
Files:

Hello, help rewrite the correlation function on mt5 please!

double CorrelationIND(string Symbol1,string Symbol2,int CorrelationShift=0){ // ?????????? ??????????

double Correlation[],DiffBuffer1[],DiffBuffer2[],PowDiff1[],PowDiff2[];

ArrayResize(Correlation,CorrelationPeriod*2);ArrayResize(DiffBuffer1,CorrelationPeriod*2);

ArrayResize(DiffBuffer2,CorrelationPeriod*2);ArrayResize(PowDiff1,CorrelationPeriod*2);ArrayResize(PowDiff2,CorrelationPeriod*2);

for( int shift=CorrelationPeriod+1; shift>=0; shift--){

DiffBuffer1[shift]=iClose(Symbol1,0,shift)-iMA(Symbol1,0,CorrelationPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,shift);

DiffBuffer2[shift]=iClose(Symbol2,0,shift)-iMA(Symbol2,0,CorrelationPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,shift);

PowDiff1[shift]=MathPow(DiffBuffer1[shift],2);

PowDiff2[shift]=MathPow(DiffBuffer2[shift],2);

double u=0,l=0,s=0;

for( int i = CorrelationPeriod-1 ;i >= 0 ;i--){

u += DiffBuffer1[shift+i]*DiffBuffer2[shift+i];

l += PowDiff1[shift+i];

s += PowDiff2[shift+i];

}

if(l*s >0)Correlation[shift]=u/MathSqrt(l*s);

}

return(Correlation[CorrelationShift]);

return(-1);

}

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Why didn't MT5 developers make a converter for indicators, scripts and experts from MT4?

Who has an opinion?

suruceab:

Why didn't MT5 developers make a converter for indicators, scripts and experts from MT4?

Who has an opinion?

Do they need it?

Interesting:
Do they need it?
I agree, those who need it either write such a converter themselves or order to rewrite the code from mt4 to mt5. If you try, you may write a good converter, but sometimes it's not so easy. Although you can write a good converter if you try, but sometimes it's easier to rewrite just a new code on mt5
Reason: