Wishes for MT5 - page 109

MetaDriver:

Well, yes, that's true, but unfortunately, Windows does not support setting any window to "above all" mode at the standard button level. There are, however, third-party developments that implement these buttons on all frames of all windows in Windows. I used such a program on my old machine. If you really want to, you can search on the Internet. It's not hard to find.

I know, but you'll still need alt-tab for navigation. Well, that's just wishful thinking...

Signals: Added the option of unconditional synchronization of positions between the signal source and the Subscriber's account. If this option is enabled, synchronization of positions (including closing of existing open positions not belonging to the signal source) is performed during initial synchronization of the subscriber's state and the signal source without requiring additional confirmation in the dialog boxes.

This option is required when using signals on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) and can also be used to improve synchronisation reliability when working with a signal already selected.

Suggestion for the latest update (Build 868 ): Add option - Synchronize provider's positions only!!!

It would allow you to solve the problem of optimal use of your own deposit reserves in case of its significant lag from the Provider's one!

Assuming wishes come true, I would like to see 'D', 'E', 'X', 'Y', 'Z', 'X', 'XX' in the 'Draw Elliott Corrective wave' tool. :)

A wish for mql.

To give access to the current tick history saved in the terminal, the one that is displayed in the "Market Watch" window. To do it, add to mql the Ticks() function, analogous to Bars() and the CopyTicks(string symbol, MqlTick &ticks[]) function.

Yurich:

A wish for mql.

To give access to the current tick history saved in the terminal, the one that is displayed in the "Market Watch" window. To do it, add to mql the Ticks() function analogous to Bars() and the CopyTicks(string symbol, MqlTick &ticks[]) function.
It's solved by writing a simple class - my class takes 200 lines of code in total.

Laryx:
This can be solved by writing a simple class - my class takes 200 lines of code in total.

And you write and then compare the chart of the last price you created with the one in the Market Watch window and feel the difference.

Second, in order to start working with tick history, it must first be accumulated, which does not allow to make a "hot" start of the program.

Yurich:

And you write and then compare the latest price chart you created with the one in the Market Watch window and feel the difference.

And what is the difference there, apart from the scale? The class is simple - it just records all ticks, what could be the difference?

Secondly, to begin to work with the tick history, it must be accumulated first, that doesn't allow to make a "hot" start of the programme.

This is a real problem. The class of indicator (or Expert Advisor) can accumulate the tick history only from the beginning of work.

This problem can be solved only centrally, when the server software will support the tick history. In the near future it will hardly happen. So good news for scalpers may wait a long time.

For me personally the ticks are nothing but noise and they do not lead to profit. Daily is the right timeframe. I don't even look below a watch, I never look below a watch...

Laryx:

And what's the difference there apart from scale? The class is the simplest - it just records all the ticks, what difference could it make ?

This is indeed the problem. The class of indicator (or Expert Advisor) can accumulate the tick history only from the beginning.

This problem may be solved only centrally, when the server software of the brokerage company will support the tick history. In the near future it will hardly happen. So for scalpers good news is a long wait.

Personally, in my opinion, there is only noise on ticks, and it is not possible to earn money. Daylight saving is the right timeframe. Even the minutes are completely superfluous on it, I never look below one hour...

If you are not aware of the difference, what for do you need to talk about it? And you will see the difference when you start working on the exchange at the last price.

Also, if you pay attention, my suggestion is about tick history, the one that is displayed in the "Market Watch" window, i.e. the one that has already been accumulated by the terminal. It is not about the global accumulation and provision of the tick history.

Wish: in the "Symbols..." subwindow (where you can switch them on or off with a spacebar or enterter). (where you switch them on and off) add an option to enable/disable them with spacebar or Enter. It's a lot of clicking if you don't need all of them.

In the user profiles of the terminal, memorise a list of characters.
Reason: