Wishes for MT5 - page 67

Integer:

Dear terminal developers!

Make it possible to pass structures in parameters to API functions when they are called, as long as the compiler won't allow it.

+1. If it's possible to return structures too...

It would be nice to have a user service in MT5 as good as that of TradeStation:

http://www.gelium.net/ru/forex-faq/item/1011-metatrader-vs-tradestation

In the chart properties (F8):

1) Where the tab General, all that concerns the scale, total nonsense, it is impossible to work. Let me explain what I need, replace this nonsense with the scale at the bottom and top of the chart, otherwise the chart always takes all the height, well, if I do, for example, the markup of Elliott waves, then the end of the markup is always on the side.

2) Where is the colour tab? When I change the volume colour, it turns out that I also change the colour of orders (for instance, SELL STOP) - what nonsense, make them all separate, like they should be!

Editor - Navigator.

I suggest adding a copy/paste file as in Windows Explorer, with VerN added to the file name. Or create a copy by dragging and dropping the file onto the tab bar.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, I've looked at the thread diagonally.

Please make the Chart propertyCHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR not read only, which will allow to shift Chart in Chart object at least programmatically.

Or make separate property for Chart objects to avoid collisions with CHART_SHIFT_SIZE.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков - Документация по MQL5

Silent:

Editor - Navigator.

I suggest adding a copy/paste file as in Windows Explorer, with VerN added to the file name. Or create a copy by dragging and dropping the file onto the tab bar.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, I've been looking at the branch diagonally.

Joining in. That would be cool.

kPVT:

Please make the Chart propertyCHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR not read only, which will allow to shift Chart in Chart object at least programmatically.

Or make a separate property for Chart objects to avoid collisions with CHART_SHIFT_SIZE.

Use ChartNavigate() to programmatically shift the chart.

Integer:
One more wish - when optimizing, set sets of variables involved in usual search and genetic search arbitrarily. Some parameters are used to switch the ligics, can not be genetically optimised in any way, while others can be genetically optimised.
Join the discussion: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/852/page25#comment_69245
MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester!
MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester!
  • www.mql5.com
Эта программа входит в состав клиентского терминала MetaTrader 5 и предназначена для тестирования и оптимизации советников (MQL5 Expert Advisors).

1) Drawing icons after and during testing.

2) Visualisation mode.

Basic))

_Techno_:

2) visualisation mode.

Basic))

Visualisation is coming soon, soon. It is already there, undergoing internal testing
Reason: