Wishes for MT5 - page 63

What about the automation of the economic calendar?

Are the plans still in place?

Interesting:

Are the plans still in place?

And I would also like the names of the indicators to be available as an enumeration.

Urain:
I would also like to have the names of indicators available as an enumeration.
There would be a special structure for dealing with a single news item + work with history like trading history.

Interesting:

Are the plans still on the table?

In the meantime, we are waiting for an answer.

Hello!!! I miss the Daily Diary in Metatrader 5 very much, and it would be nice to be able to see several tick charts.

VOLDEMAR:

Hello!!! The Metatrader 5 lacks a Daily Diary very much, and it would be nice to be able to see several tick charts.

more details please.

VOLDEMAR:

Hello!!! The Daily Diary is very much missing in Metatrader 5, and it would be nice to be able to see several tick charts.

The Day Planner is an interesting idea and I would like to develop it. But I do not quite understand the idea of ticks.

sergeev:
more details please.

I would like a diary with the ability to record dates, prices and links to various resources. I would like to be able to record dates, prices and links to various resources. It would be good if the agenda could have feeds and RSS feeds. It would be good if the diary would store data on the server so you could see all the data when you open it on another computer.

Also the planner may contain a small Money Management program, like

Total orders...

buy orders ....

orders to sit...

Profit 90 (((( As in report)))) As it is not convenient to climb and make reports all the time to bring down all the data. And saving in .exel format

Or at least that it would be possible to write notes. Attach a video.

Yes and I would also like to add in the terminal function of auto saving templates!!! This is very much needed....

Maybe let's create a branch with suggestions and wishes on the diary and find out whether he needs it at all ?????.

If the methaquotes ever want to do that, it certainly won't be in the terminal.

The easiest way is to extend the profile here on the forum - like a blog with the features you describe.

But you have to really get the developers interested. To outline the prospects, so to speak.

Also, when installing an EA there are two tabs General and Input parameters, please add a third tab DESCRIPTION where the author will describe the EA and write its characteristics !!!!!
Reason: