Google vs automatic trading? - page 6

Mihail Matkovskij:

Why, I can. But as I said, I don't want to get involved in automated trading seriously at the moment, so I don't see the point in investing. I have enough money in ADS and now I don't know how to withdraw it, because they refuse to advertise such programmes. But that's just for now... Maybe in the future I'll rent VPS for $10 a month or more (depends on how many robots will trade).

Hurry up slowly :)

One more thing, I have one request, don't turn to insults. This is a forum where questions on a given topic are discussed. And there has to be at least some culture of communication...

It's all ok, it's all cultural))

On the topic of the topic:

Forums and groups to promote. Your site (1 or more) and promote it in search engines, that I see an option.

Quickly through the scheme "A lot of traffic = conversion will be at least some leads," is not an option) At least not an option for the cost / output.

Imho.

You wanted to advertise, and the cost per click is 0.3 cents to 5 dollars. And that's expensive.

You should be thankful that you are allowed to run such a theme.

jori77:

It's OK, it's cultured.)

On the topic of the topic:

Forums and groups to promote. Make your own site (1 or more) and promote it in search engines, that's how I see it.

Quickly through the scheme "A lot of traffic = conversion will be at least some leads," is not an option) At least not an option for the cost / output.

Imho.

To promote on forums, of course, is an option. But the question of how effective. ? With the site a good option, but very costly by force and time. You need to involve professionals, if you want to do quickly and seriously (filling, promotion, SEO promotion on the first positions, etc.). But through a bunch ofquality traffic, just a very good option! It's a pity that this method has now been made impossible...

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You want to advertise, and there the cost per click of 0.3 cents to $ 5. And this is expensive.

You should be thankful you're allowed to run a thread like this.

There, there. I have, shall we say, a certain amount of money in ADS. When I get it back, I'll figure out what to do next. In the meantime, I wanted to try monitoring with a free VPS.

Mihail Matkovskij:

There, there. I've put a certain amount of money into ADS. When I get it back, I'll think about what to do next. In the meantime, I wanted to try monitoring with a free VPS.

The whole system itself is expensive. Very expensive.
It does not matter. Advertising, websites, videos, forums, servers, reals. ....
It seems that everything is easy and profitable. But no one knows that a huge part of the profit goes to maintenance.
Who had to deal with this, he will understand me.....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The overall system itself is costly. Very costly.
Doesn't matter. Advertising, websites, videos, forums, servers, reals. ....
It seems that everything is easy and profitable. But no one knows that a huge part of the profits go towards maintenance.

Yes. It turns out that it is not enough just to be a programmer, you need a bunch more to get the money flowing into your pocket. Legislation has also contributed to this... You have to go the hard way and work, work and work... :)

Mihail Matkovskij:

Yes. It turns out that being just a programmer is not enough, you need a lot more to get the money flowing into your pocket. Legislation has also contributed to this... So you have to go the hard way and work, work and work... :)

There are only two ways to do it:

1... trade guns...

2... trade in drugs...

Everything else is for food and petty expenses.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are only two ways to do this:

1. to trade weapons.

2. to sell drugs.

Everything else is for food and petty expenses.

Why. Pharmacology or selling radio electronics and computer hardware has long surpassed the drug business, and each kind separately :) But we are programmers. Is it worth quitting your favourite business because of some questionable benefits? :)

Mihail Matkovskij:

Why not. Pharmacology, or the sale of radio electronics and computer technology, have long outstripped the drug business, and each type separately :) But we are programmers. Is it worth quitting your favourite occupation because of some questionable benefits? :)

Have you seen any reports on the profits from the arms trade or drugs?)

Officially, the income from the pasta trade will be higher because it is controlled.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Have you seen the reporting of revenues from the arms trade or the drug trade anywhere?))

Officially the revenues from the pasta trade will be higher - it is controlled.

Oh yes. If you take government weapons development projects and the entire military industry, the cost there is very considerable. Huge budgets are allocated to it :) I don't think there's any point in arguing about drugs. Especially for people who do not do them :) And why would a programmer go to such lengths? The main thing is that programs work and labor is rewarded, that's all :)

Reason: