1200 subscribers!!! - page 215

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Why do "signalmen" split trades?

That is, instead of entering at 0.02 lots they open two 0.01 lots... and close them simultaneously. This is a common phenomenon and so do a lot of people.

Is there some sense in it apart from increasing number of deals?

One option:
Initially divide a trade into 2-4 parts, plan to close the position in different places, as the case may be. It may be that a certain pattern emerges that encourages you to close everything at the closest target. This is if the trade is discretionary.
Sub-option:
The division occurs to "let profits flow", but as a habit, again, you close on the first take. Maybe letting the trade continue beyond the level for a bit.

What is the difficulty in copying? I don't know all the details of the process, but isn't it an automatic operation?

But you could make a signal that integrates all the worst (all the possible tricks) and it turns out to be the first in the ranking. A kind of "polar fox"

You need a benchmark, don't you?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

But you could make a signal that integrates all the worst (all the possible tricks) and it turns out to be the first in the ranking. A kind of "polar fox"

You need a benchmark, don't you?

Do it, you can do it.

The main scam schemes are:
a "prepared" signal,
or
a scam broker with a drawn history.

Since I've started to scrutinise who's doing what in the signals, here's a question:

identical signals in the top/rankings, what the hell is that ?

I mean, the signals are identical to the smallest detail, except for the author and the name.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Since I've started to scrutinise who's doing what in the signals, here's a question:

identical signals in the top/rankings, what the hell is that ?

I mean, the signals are identical to the smallest detail, except for the author and name.

maybe someone is copying from someone else and giving them away as well ?

multiplicator:

maybe someone is copying from someone else and giving it away too?

what can't be... even everything can't be :-)

It's understandable - one and the same robot, similarly optimised and run. The results will be similar, but not to the moments and volumes of deposits/withdrawals. It is not like an Olympic synchronised swimming race.

And the simultaneousness of launch and similar number of subscribers (yes, it is the front page of the site, there are a lot of them) gives rise to vague ideas :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what can't be... even everything can't be :-)

you can understand - the same robot, similarly optimised and run. The results will be similar, but not to the moments and volumes of deposits/withdrawals. This is not an Olympic synchronised swimmers' race.

And the simultaneity of the launch and similar number of subscribers (yes, it's right on the front page of the site, there are a lot of them) leads to vague ideas :-)

well then the second option from my this post

the broker created 2 fictitious accounts with a drawn history.

"ProfitP" (not complete, but enough to be found), mt5. Two signals, logged a couple of hours apart ~ a month ago. Cool housekeeping history. Simultaneous drop offs. Seen as the same thing.

What does "Copyright © 2017 ProfitP***. All Rights Reserved"? Are they too lazy to update the website?

This is some kind of mockery... Type in the mt5 signals section: "Forman" (not complete, but enough to find it)... Read the reviews under the topics with the most subscribers. In black and white it says: "fake trading".

The next thing is a complete crapshoot. Go to his page. Looking at signals. There's more from two other companies besides Foreman's. With a hell of a history. Fresh ones. Some of them already have reviews saying they're fake signals.

Why isn't anyone watching this? It's a big spit in mql's face.

Reason: