1200 subscribers!!! - page 167

Vladimir Tkach:

They give the platform and the risks are on the users, but you have to think

Vladimir Tkach:

Going into signals. Filter by MT4 and maximum number of subscribers. We look at the broker. Only three Russians trade with this broker.

Looking for the broker's website. This is a one-page site. Click the button - register... Nothing happens.

What is it? An organised group that bought MT4 and opened a Pocket Broker where you can draw history?

There's probably already a whole ops here in signals)

With fake subscribers, with fake reviews, with fake docs that draw history.

I think they do not touch them because they gain a kopeck from it.

Not signals, it's a game to see who's going to get more subscribers.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Signed?
No, not signed. The feeling is familiar, chopping rebar with your buns)

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Lucky the Arab... interesting how a bunch of pocket subscribers immediately crawled out and started scribbling positive feedback. And quite a lot of them. Although there was obviously nothing to be happy about - a lot of people were chopping fittings with their beads all weekend and on Monday, until the price went "where it should". And if it didn't...?

It's amazing and sort of all different and really a lot. How did he do that)

Yury Lemeshev:

It's amazing and sort of all different and really a lot. How did he do that)

500 subscribers for $24 a month = $12,000. With that $12,000, he can "hire" 400 pocket subscribers. 10-20 grand "to hire" is not a problem - small marketing costs :)

I wonder if it's possible to sign up, leave feedback and unsubscribe...? If it's quick, do they usually give the money back?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
500 subscribers for $24 a month = $12,000. With that $12,000, he can "hire" 400 pocket subscribers. 10-20 grand "to hire" is not a problem - small marketing costs :)

I wonder if it's possible to subscribe, leave feedback and unsubscribe...? If it's quick, they usually refund the money, don't they?

I mean, if you hire a subscriber, at least for a short period of time, give them money to subscribe, then that same money is returned to you on account of the subscription, I guess, minus the commission. hmmm, interesting, I'll have to think about it

Vladimir Tkach:

Going into signals. Filter by MT4 and maximum number of subscribers. We look at the broker. Only three Russians trade with this broker.

Looking for the broker's website. This is a one-page site. Click the button - register... nothing happens.

What is it? An organised group that bought MT4 and opened a Pocket Broker where you can draw history?

I signed up for it. 4% in a couple of weeks, 1% drawdown, trades with 0.01 lot. Almost all trades are in the black, he uses averaging. I have alps.
Strange, I do not understand what is "fraudulent" performance.

Ivan Butko:

I signed up for it. 4% in a couple of weeks, 1% drawdown, trades with 0.01 lot. Almost all trades are in the black, he uses averaging. I have alps.

Just jealousy, they cannot trade and criticize others

Ivan Butko:

I signed up for it. 4% in a couple of weeks, 1% drawdown, trades 0.01 lots. Almost all trades are in the black, he uses averaging. I got alps.

All right, did you get your subscription?

Vladimir Tkach:

Looking for the broker's website. This is a one-page site. Click the button - register... Nothing happens.

What is it? An organised group that bought MT4 and opened Pocket Broker where you can draw history?

Tried to register. When I click SignIn, it loads an empty page and only one small drop-down list of language changes. When I change the language to RU, it loads the login page. On it I press "register" - it works!

Registered an account for Vladimir Baskakov - it worked. True confirmation letter has not yet come.

There is one funny nuance. Where "leverage" is signed: "the way of achieving the goal. The account type and currency are the same as for humans (I mean, it's not crooked). I opened an account, all is tiptop at the appearance. Although the confirmation letters do not come in any way. List of top-ups on the screenshot (sorry, did not check here)...

That is, everything seems to work. Not a one-page site. Although, I would not transfer money there. Well, I do not transfer, in principle.

Volodya B., if you need, here is the e-mail: volodyachyort@yandex.ua 12345qwerty (you can log in to the dealer using the same combination, only the letters are in uppercase). If you want to change your password, the answer to the control question is: Justin Bieber.

Files:
ge.PNG  19 kb
ge1.PNG  54 kb
ge2.PNG  24 kb