1200 subscribers!!! - page 142

Yevhenii Levchenko:

There won't be a pip... they won't be able to tap into the system... without a license...

As for the business plan... that's a possibility. Or maybe it's the technical staff's way of making some dough. In any case, they could have recouped the cost of the license in a couple of years. And at the expense of the resource of mql5.

So open a demo or minimum real account at some dc/broker and get quotes from there. And it will all depend on MQ, how fast they will catch such bastards.

Unicornis:

So open a demo or minimum real account at some dc/broker and get quotes from there. And it will all depend on MQ, how fast they will catch such bastards.

How will they connect to mql5 system? They won't be able to register the same signal because they don't have a licence. Try registering a signal from a "tumba-iumbe-mlet" broker... I doubt anything will come of it.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
How will they connect to the mql5 system? They can't register the same signal because they don't have a licence. Try registering a signal from a broker "tumba-iumbe-mlet"... I doubt anything will come of it.

Why would I further develop the idea of possible criminal intent, publish it, and even try it??? no way.

Unicornis:

Why would I further develop the idea of possible criminal intent, publish it, and even try it??? no way.

Some services give priority to signals where the main criterion is the number of points earned. I do not know how much better or worse it is.

Unicornis:

I watched a famous TV show where a district police officer brought a probationer to school and demanded that he tell the kids what was good behaviour and what was forbidden.
This guy talked for 45 minutes about how he and the kids were stealing trapdoors, revealing a working scheme. And there wasn't enough time to tell how "bad" it all was, the bell rang. The next day, when he came back to check in, there were already two schoolboys sitting there.

Ivan Butko:

I watched a famous TV series where the district police officer brought a probationer to school and demanded that he tell the kids what to behave properly and what not to do.
This guy talked for 45 minutes about how he and his buddies were stealing trapdoors, revealing a working scheme. And there wasn't enough time to tell how "bad" it all was, the bell rang. The next day, when he came back to check in at the station, two schoolboys were already sitting there.

+++++.

The hamster has fallen into oblivion, sadly

Vladimir Baskakov:
The hamster is gone for good, sadly.
So he's trading.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
So he's trading.
Well there's a pathetic attempt to regain status. Such a good indicator discredited

Vladimir Baskakov:
Well there's a pathetic attempt to regain status. Such a good indicator discredited.
I wonder which one?
Reason: