Withdrawal from webmoney - page 25

Nikolay Khrushchev:

There is no trojan there. delete the nonsense that told you about the trojan, it is clearly working with an error.
I myself constantly use these two sites, as well as everyone else who makes exchanges at least once a month.

Take his ban off, it is not advertising, just dale 2 links on the subject. The services themselves do not make money on the client.

Will you discuss the actions of a moderator?

Nikolay Khrushchev:

You can read the wording on what he was banned, so as not to write nonsense again.

There's no need to "poke" - look at a screenshot of his website, it says the reason for the ban in capital letters for anyone who can't see or doesn't want to see it:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There's no need to "poke" -- look at the screenshot of his website, it says the reason for the ban in capital letters for anyone who can't see or doesn't want to see:

Very neatly trimmed, and a comma will not embarrass anyone. Brilliant Andrew )

A day is not much. There has been a breach of the rules. Anyone discussing the moderator's actions can be joined by Vitaly.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

Very neatly trimmed, and the comma won't confuse anyone. Brilliant, Andrei )

there were two reasons for the ban -- one was "ADVERTISING" -- that's what I showed.

about the second reason -- I don't know what was there and how it was when I went to the site at that time -- and that's not the point in this case.

the site is commercial and provides a service -- there was a violation of mql5.com's rules.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the site is commercial, provides a service -- there has been a breach of mql5.com rules.

It is free, that much is clear.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It's free, obviously.

you're a restless one -- go to that website and read it:

do you have any more questions?

If there are, Artem is the moderator here in the thread -- he is, as I understood him, ready to answer in detail all your doubts, indignations and wishes.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

you're a restless one - go to that website and read:

You're so inconsiderate, Andrei. Have some coffee, cheer up.
He gave direct links without affiliate links.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

You are so inattentive, Andrey, how many it is possible? Have some coffee, cheer up.
He gave direct links without an affiliate.

It doesn't matter -- my "affiliate program" screenshot says that the resource he linked to is a commercial resource that provides information services and earns money from it -- so Vitaly directly violated rule 4.3 of the "terms of distribution".

Nikolay, leave me alone on this subject - go on pestering Artem - he will be glad to talk to you on the subject of Vitaly's ban.

Please don't litter the profile thread, otherwise we'll have to clean it all up.
Reason: