1200 subscribers!!! - page 141

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

The service seems to have taken it upon itself to check them out.

This is not enough. It must not be situational in nature. The fight against crooks must be systematic. What should be done:

1. Check all accounts with a long trading history before monitoring begins (Light accounts should also be checked. By the way, Goulart also showed up there with a positive feedback). Pay special attention to traders whose accounts are opened in companies with dubious registration.

A simple solution - do not consider the history before monitoring. And there is no need to check them.

2. Introduce the parameter "subscribers' profit". To see how much subscribers are earning. The reason is that we sometimes encounter reproaches in drawing deals. If there is a serious difference in percentage of profit between Provider and Subscriber - start checking (is it technically feasible?).

3. Create something like arbitrage, only for signals.

Oh, cool! They've got a sign saying "provider pending registration by seller". So if the Indians confirm the identity, it turns out they're not crooks either? That's something, but that's not it! Identity verification is definitely needed, but the most important thing is the trading history. There are already precedents (and repeated ones!) when cranks with great and long trading history have lost money in a short time after starting monitoring. But they managed to make much money from their subscribers.

If there are precedents, why not protect yourself?

There is a Chinese man. The Chinaman has a signal. The signal has 70 subscribers. But there is no profit at all. Neither the Chinese, nor subscribers. No profit from the very beginning (the signal is one month old). Can someone explain it? Subscribers have 600 thousand money there, by the way.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

This is not enough. It must not be situational in nature. The fight against crooks must be systematic. What should be done:

1. Check all accounts with a long trading history before monitoring starts (Light accounts should also be checked. By the way, Goulart also showed up there with a positive feedback). Pay special attention to traders, whose accounts are opened at companies with questionable registration.

A simple solution is not to consider the history before monitoring. And no background checks are required.

2. Introduce the parameter "profit of subscribers". The solution is simple: they do not need to be checked before they start monitoring. The reason is that we sometimes encounter reproaches in drawing deals. If there is a serious difference in percentage of profit between Provider and Subscriber - start checking (is it technically feasible?).

3. Create something similar to arbitrage, only for signals.

Probably it is a business plan of swindlers:

Open a DT/broker, buy mt, make history, register signals, people bring money for signals and deposit. If you do not know how to open a brokerage firm, you may ask them to open a brokerage firm.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
There is a Chinese man. The Chinaman has a signal. The signal has 70 subscribers. But there is no profit at all. Neither the Chinese, nor subscribers. No profit from the very beginning (the signal is one month old). Can someone explain it? Subscribers have 600 thousand dollars, by the way.
They are relatives ))

Unicornis:

This is probably the scammer's business plan:

We open a DT/broker, buy MTs, make history, register signals, people bring money for signals and for the deposit. I think this is a business plan for scammers: open a dc/broker, buy a broker, make a story, register signals, and deposit the money.

It won't be a flop... they won't be able to connect to the system... without a license...

But with a business plan... that's a possibility. Or maybe it's the technical staff's way of making some dough. In any case, they could have recouped the cost of the license in a couple of years. I don't mind if they have their own mql5.

And if people will bring deposits...

Boris Gulikov:
They are relatives))

I did not take it into account).

Yevhenii Levchenko:

There won't be a peep... they won't be able to connect to the system... without a license...

But with a business plan... that's a possibility. Or maybe it's the technical staff's way of making some dough. In any case, they could have recouped the cost of the license in a couple of years. I don't mind if they have their own mql5.

And if people are going to deposit their money too...

I have not considered this option).

You are already drawing some kind of global conspiracy. I am not trying to trick the subscribers to understand what is going on.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're already drawing some kind of worldwide conspiracy. It's all right here, the subscribers know what's what, you can't fool them.
You are not yesterday's man. Especially if you live in Russia. Google and read the news. For example, about how banks take citizens' money out of the country. They are stealing billions. And there is no conspiracy here.

It's much shallower and completely risk-free. Buy a license on MT4, draw the history, start the signal, do not show losses for a longer time and make lots of money from subscribers. Scheme? I think so.

Not clear?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
You are not yesterday's man. Especially in Russia. Google it and read the news. For example, about how banks take citizens' money abroad. They are stealing billions. And there is no conspiracy here.

It's much shallower and completely risk-free. Buy a license on MT4, draw the history, start the signal, do not show losses for a longer time and make lots of money from subscribers. Scheme? I think so.

Not clear?
I see, but what does Russia have to do with it, this is a global platform?

Vladimir Baskakov:
I see, but what has Russia got to do with it, it's a world platform
Amazing
Reason: