True ECN Broker vs Not True ECN Broker - page 2

ECN brokers give direct access to market price without holding and the profit from spreads

Alain Verleyen:
A true ECN broker is not suppose to add "spread".
Spread+Commission+swap is part of Trading fee for ECN brokers this the only way they earns, when they are neutral between you and market. Few ECN broker not charging commission or half commission on some deposit or trading activity conditions but spread is their first priority as trading fee.

Waseem Raza:
Spread+Commission+swap is part of Trading fee for ECN brokers this the only way they earns, when they are neutral between you and market. Few ECN broker not charging commission or half commission on some deposit or trading activity conditions but spread is their first priority as trading fee.
A true ECN doesn't not change the price at all. Otherwise it's simply not an ECN.

There are very few true ECN brokers.

Alain Verleyen:
A true ECN doesn't not change the price at all. Otherwise it's simply not an ECN.

There are very few true ECN brokers.

I almost working with all UK and Australian regulated brokers and I always depends on ECN account models, so far I didn't saw a broker don't change spread. floating spread is a system. 

I want to hear about broker you said don't change spread  and they are ecn. would like to open another 5k account with them.

Waseem Raza:

I almost working with all UK and Australian regulated brokers and I always depends on ECN account models, so far I didn't saw a broker don't change spread. floating spread is a system. 

I want to hear about broker you said don't change spread  and they are ecn. would like to open another 5k account with them.

Examine a 100 and you will probably find 2.

And they are most likely not going to accept your 5k it usually starts at 10.

Which is a good mechanism by itself to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Marco vd Heijden:

Only found 1 up to now ;-)

Marco vd Heijden:

When going to open above 10k account then better to try direct business with LP instead of broker 

I found three different Business Models: ECN, STP and Micro (MM)

(ECN) Example Comission on lot (2,5$ Half Turn / 5$ Round Turn): 

Round-turn commission for a 1 lot trade (100,000 base currency) is 100,000 × 0.0025 × 2 = 5 units of the base currency. (EUR/USD : 5€)

floating spread, very low or =0

(STP) Example no Comission, but with spread:

STP (Straight Through Processing) gives direct access to the Forex market (interbank market).

Unlike ECN, broker's commission is included in the difference between the best BID and the best Offer (ASK). This difference (Spread) is variable and not fixed and depends on the buy and sell orders available on the Marketplace.

(Micro) Micro accounts are based on the Market-maker model, i.e. there is no direct access to the Forex market (interbank market), as a broker (dealing center) makes a market for its clients. A company becomes a liquidity provider that quotes both a buy and a sell price in a financial instrument. Traders' deals are executed in an instant manner: an instant execution order is one that’s executed at the price on the screen. If the price is not available any more in the market, there will be a 're-quote'.

Micro Accounts or "cent accounts" are regulated to a maximum Balance. Also i found on a certain broker a regulation on Scalping and News Trading. 

• Scalping: 1) Stop Loss, Take Profit and Pending Orders must be placed 50 pips or more away from the current price; 2) Most of your trades must be held open for at least several minutes. 
  • News Trading: Placing, modifying or deleting pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders (including opposite Stop orders) is not permitted during the Freeze Time (immediately before, during and some time after news release).

Please correct me if I am wrong. 

George Joseph #:
How much is a basic investment and where I found my broker.

All investment (all trading accounts incl money for trading) are related to the brokers.
So, select the broker you want to use, and ask them about basic investment.

Discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendations) is prohibited on this forum. But there are the several forum in internet (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice. Besides, do not forget to consult with your governmental regulating body/authority about which brokers they are recommending to use for the citizen of your country for example (incl license and so on).

I want to ask,you can find a broker in your mql5 by creating in freelance? 
Reason: