1200 subscribers!!! - page 106

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a signal on our favourite resource in the 5.

I don't know what it's about. Looked it up, saw it, showed it. If there was a glitch there, the guy managed to scam 1.5K.

Input and output even for centovik, agree with me, impressive)).

There is 1 subscriber with 1.5K. You can see the rest in the picture.

Funny signal, that's why I posted it.

And when you leave a comment with an uncomfortable question, they immediately delete it and then ask you not to ask questions in person, but to leave only positive feedback

What's good about this signal is that it's emotional.

Everything happens during the day.

If a drawdown occurs, then a few hours later there is a cry of "wail" - they are all praising the provider, saying he is a super-talent - they are also praising the provider, saying "burn more".

Of course, so far there is not much variety in criticism of the provider - only the first part of the capital was leaked.

It will be interesting when the fourth part will be leaked - what provider will pour in then, like, you have earned the fifth part with my skills, let's spend the fifth part.

Gonchar's signal was a bit tedious -- Gonchar had been pouring for months, and people were tired of waiting for the release.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What's good about this signal is that it's emotional.

Everything happens during the day.

If a drawdown occurs, then a few hours later there is a cry of "wail" -- we are down: everyone praises the provider, saying he is a super-talent -- we are down: they also praise the provider, saying "burn more".

Of course, so far there is not much variety in criticism of the provider - only the first part of the capital was leaked.

It will be interesting when the fourth part will be leaked - what provider will pour in then, like, you have earned the fifth part with my skills, let's spend the fifth part.

Gonchar's signal was a bit tedious -- Gonchar had been pouring for months, and people were tired of waiting for the release.

I asked the lady, why haven't you been trading for a month? She gave me a screenshot of January 3, like you can see what could have happened, how many signals were deflated. Then I asked what if I had traded at that time, it would have been the same? The answer was silence.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I asked the young lady ...

Why does everyone think there is a woman there? I have a Google translator translating her words from a man's face.

Yes, he/she once said that he/she has 30 years of trading experience.

So there's a guy in his 50s, if he's not lying, which isn't out of the question either.

I doubt there's a woman there.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why does everyone think there is a woman there? I have a Google translator translating her words from a man's face.

Yes, he/she once said that he/she has 30 years of trading experience.

I have a man's face, too;) weird.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why does everyone think there is a woman there? I have Google Translate translating her words in a man's face.

I'm not surprised, because there's no generic English. Especially through a translator.

What difference does it make?

Stanislav Aksenov:

not surprisingly, as there is no generic in the English language. Especially through a translator.

What difference does it make?

It's a girl, not a boy.

It would be funny if that nickname was the famous Taras.

Vladimir Tkach:
It would be funny if under that nickname is the well known Taras.

The trading style is totally different there, and the signaller is known in the English-speaking part of the forum

So it won't be a joke.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The trading style is totally different there, and the signaller is known in the English-speaking part of the forum

So it's no fun)

why a different style of trading?

I would buy with a short target and wait for it to close on the short side or drain the balance.

only Gonchar traded a smaller lot and his targets were 10 pips.

and this one(s) is trading "for everything and today the answer" and her target is now 5 pips.

Gonchar was saying that he works hard for the benefit of his subscribers and that he has a lot of responsibility and this(-s) says the same relentlessly.

Gonchar said he believes in his goals and this(-s) also says the same -- just resolves the situation quickly here, doesn't have time to say much.

Gonchar "chiseled" one direction no matter what (selling the euro) -- and this one(s) trades only in one direction (now buying the euro).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's a girl, not a guy.

How can you tell?

Reason: