1200 subscribers!!! - page 103

the first flush - and then everyone will scatter like "hamsters"! )))

Only after 4 flushes in a month will they disperse, it's essentially no longer a cult.

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm sitting here thinking... advertising...

The person who is currently at the top is being discussed here. Then someone else will be next.

Stanislav Aksenov:

The person who is currently at the top is being discussed here. Then someone else will be next.

Hidden advertising for a pay signal.

Artyom Trishkin:

Hidden advertising of a paid signal.

all there is is hidden advertising. Let's say a user is commenting on something somewhere. Does he have the right to do this if his whole shop window for purchases/subscriptions is accessible by going to his profile.

Stanislav Aksenov:

all there is is hidden advertising. Let's say a user is commenting on something somewhere. But does he have the right to do so if he can go to his profile and access his whole shop window for purchases/subscriptions.

Shut down the forum, there are too many ad men.

And maybe allow only those who can not create anything to hang out?

I don't see any problem with this signal, the initial capital of subscribers increased by an order or two and the loss was a fraction of an order of magnitude. 4000% is a good HYIP which has lasted over half a year.

Uladzimir Ize
Uladzimir Izerski:

Да закрыть совсем форум нафик, а то развелось рекламщиков.

You're right and not a topic but a forum - there are only promoters here who show their hidden or open advertising. Wherever you go, this happens from time to time. I personally have a different opinion about it let them promote their products while we, as ordinary people, will criticize and choose if we need something or if we like one service or another.

There are few traders who really trade and share their ideas and achievements. All there are programmers, moderators, etc. They have created an atmosphere on the forums so that others do not survive in a word swamp. Though if things are different, then more successful traders would come here.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Shut down the forum altogether, there are too many advertisers.

Or maybe only those who can't create anything should be allowed to hang out?

)))) Strong!

And as for the signal, I doubt anyone in this thread will copy his trades ))))

Boris Gulikov 2019.02.16 16:18 RU
Uladzimir Izerski:

Shut down the forum, there are too many advertisers.

And maybe allow only those who can not create anything to hang out?

)))) That's right!

And as for the signal, hardly anyone in this thread would copy its trades)))

Let them copy it - what's the problem if it is profitable?

I have never seen such a big deal when I was a young trader. - this is how it works and i have long noticed it

Reason: