On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views - page 2

GIVE UPI!!!!!

forexnew: For 1.5 years the Expert Advisor has not been working in the strategy tester, there is no need for that: it downloads historical data by itself and is tested daily on them (using internal algorithms and calculations).

This is nonsense for buyers to buy. Such a standalone advisor simply has to be able to test.

Put the results of testing here - then the discussion will be meaningful.

SISTER, TELL ME THE IP!!!

Mathemat:

This is nonsense for buyers. Such an independent Expert Advisor simply needs to be able to be tested.

Put the results of testing here - then we will have a substantive discussion.

I am answering to specific questions: The EA does not test, there are software reasons for that, maybe switching between timeframes built into the EA. I have not investigated the reasons because I did not feel the need. The Expert Advisor tests itself, here is the code it uses to calculate the main parameter (using historical data):

Files:
1.mq4  12 kb

xrust:
SISTER TELL ME IPI!!!

I apologise for not responding right away. Technical support did not immediately report:

78.129.175.176:443

PapaYozh:
Should have been called "Online EA trading. Exchange of views".

I completely agree - it is objective and accurate. My title is somewhat subjective, because I have not shown any profit. If the admins do not mind, you can rename it according to the title.

I don't see a year and a half of hard work by an advisor.

xrust:
I don't see a year and a half of hard work by an EA?

You'll see in a month of trading a few years of hard work as a trader :) I just opened an account. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them.

Questions will not appear - already now I see a broken system that has set orders, because the first ones went to the wrong place. there is a lot of this good stuff here. so I think there is nothing to talk about (and not yet).

forexnew: If the admins don't mind, you can rename it according to this title.

Do it yourself by editing the first post of the thread.

It's good to see some constructiveness.

Reason: