1200 subscribers!!! - page 26

I have some interesting information, which, in my opinion, will give answers to many of the questions asked here.
Since, in my opinion, everyone reading this thread, it seems that the most knowledgeable about the quality of signals is user abolk,
I will ask him to evaluate the quality of a signal.

I have one signal (excuse me for writing his name, I know it is a violation) "Betrending".
He has a history of less than 2 months (not enough for evaluation), but believe me, it will be very informative.
I also noticed that the account is in euros, so the amounts (losses and profits) are a bit less than if the signal was in dollars.

i'll write my evaluation in a couple of hours and i'll have answers to many questions.

perhaps this signal violates some rules of the service,
so i'll ask the service management not to remove / disable this signal at least a couple of days

p.s. i made screenshots of all pages just in case

Taras Gonchar:
Perhaps this signal violates some service rules,
I would ask the service managers not to remove/disable this signal at least for a couple of days.

From this statement, it immediately became clear what was meant. A five-second history check only confirmed the result.

The man had subscribed to a signal. He turned on the copier to another account, which he posted as a provider's account. The usual practice.

ZS I will say even more. Some people open many accounts and subscribe (not only in Signals, but in other similar services) to one of the interesting Signals. All those accounts are transferred through MQL-copiers to a "diversified" multisignals account, which is a provider of signals services. I do not see anything criminal about it. There are legal PAMM accounts for a long time, but they cannot be offered as another PAMM due to the peculiarities of PAMM accounts. With the Signals there is no such limitation. So it is quite logical.

Taras Gonchar:
there is one Signal (sorry for writing his name, I know it's a violation) "Betrending". it needs to be evaluated.
Perhaps this signal violates some rules of the service,

the provider of this signal subscribed to your signal and started rebroadcasting it - what is the violation of service rules?

Signals service rules:https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules-- what clause of the rules did he violate?

p.s. Although, there is point 3.6"It is forbidden to create a new Signal on the basis of an existing one in the "Signals" service".

Правила копирования сделок в MetaTrader 4 и 5 - сервис Торговые Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса Торговые сигналы: провайдеры сигналов, порядок создания сигнала, подписка на сигналы.

fxsaber:

I'll say even more. Some people open many accounts and each one subscribes (not only in Signals, but in other similar services) to one of the interesting Signals. All those accounts are transferred through MQL-copiers to a "diversified" multisignals account, which is a provider of signals services. I do not see anything wrong with that.

I confess that I myself thought of using the service that way, but not even so much for reselling as for creating a basket - it is a pity that the Signals service does not allow to sign everything at once to one account.

-Aleks-:

I confess that I myself thought about using the service that way, but not so much for resale as for creating a basket - it is a pity that the Signals service does not allow you to sign up all at once for one account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

1200 subscribers!

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.18 17:57

In the next two weeks there will be big changes in the service.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The provider of the signal has subscribed to your signal and is rebroadcasting it - how is it a violation of service rules?

Clearly stated in two places:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_IV

An account that was previously subscribed to a Signal can be used to create its own Signal not earlier than one week after the end of the subscription. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_VII

1. Copying, selling, distributing, transmitting or any other actions aimed at using the Signals for purposes other than intended, unless otherwise permitted.
  2. Actions to use Signals to access, copy, transmit, transcode or broadcast Signals in violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса Торговые сигналы: провайдеры сигналов, порядок создания сигнала, подписка на сигналы.

Rashid Umarov:

Explicitly stated in two places:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_IV

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_VII

Yes, I also noted this aspect:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

p.s. Although, there is clause 3.6, "You may not create a new Signal based on an existing Signal in the Signals service."

There are plenty of signal services. You can subscribe to Signals, and relay them to other services. And vice versa. In this case, there will be no violation.

fxsaber:
By the way, if you compare both signals - you can see that slippage is either absent or minimal - I have not checked everything in detail, where I looked, the accuracy is 1k1

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
By the way, if you compare both signals, you can see that slippage is either absent or minimal - I haven't checked everything in details.

This can be easily explained

RoboForexEU-Pro
0.94× 4434
GBPUSD
0.88× 1576
EURUSD
0.93× 2429
EURGBP
1.28× 429

Reason: