1200 subscribers!!! - page 27

Avtosamobranka:
All you know, 90 percent of those writing in this thread, do not copy, are not
The signal providers, but are very knowledgeable in the work of the signal service.Especially in picking up other people's money :-)

Not in subsuming, but in counting

Taras Gonchar:
I have some interesting information that I think will answer many of the questions asked here. ...

What's the precedent? We are not discussing in this thread a clear violation of service rules.

We are collectively reflecting on the development of the service. Somewhere in the example of the existing precedent with subscribers.

Someone copy your signal and write to Service Desk and solve their problem. Why should you make it public? All the more so your "removal" certainly violates the rules of the forum.

p.s. My opinion - retransmission of another signal should not be prohibited.

Marat Khabiev:
Taras, I am shocked, are not you ashamed, found a scapegoat. I would not even be surprised if the signal is blocked, but the admins do not see a number of left signals in the top 20, because there is no evidence. The main thing is that the profitability of the robot is not so high that it does not depend on the market and the profitability of his trading robot.
Yes yes yes! exactly the same robot (by the way, are you sure that the original signal has a robot? I'm not sure). And the deal times are up to a minute right, maybe Taras has thrown out the robot and its settings somewhere in the public domain ))))

Rashid Umarov:

Explicitly stated in two places:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_IV

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules#part_VII

Good afternoon Rashid,
Allow me to make a few suggestions:
1: Copied trades, orders, positions, are not visible to MQL code, neither in EAs, indicators, nor scripts, that is, if you copy them, then only manually.
2: You can copy multiple signals into one account, and there is an option to select the lot size for each copied signal by a simple formula, percentage of funds.
3: You can set a "stop tap", that is, if the copied trades exceed the drawdown set in the settings, all trades of this signal are closed forcibly.

This is all nonsense, there are such signals in the top without a confirmed history. A month ago there was a signal with a history of one profitable year with low risks. But how such signals can get to the top is not quite clear, given that it is very easy to create this history without trading.

Marat Khabiev:
...Why can't it be that it was bought by several people, working essentially for the same broker. Then it should be forbidden to sell products in more than one hand.
Because you need exactly the same robot settings and exactly the same quotes (different types of accounts, one cent, the other normal, the quotes are also slightly different), the probability of coincidence of both of these factors for two different accounts tends to zero.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What is the precedent? We are not discussing a clear violation of service rules in this thread.

We are collectively reflecting on the development of the service. Somewhere in the example of the existing precedent with subscribers.

Someone copy your signal and write to Service Desk and solve their problem. Why should you make it public? All the more so your "removal" certainly violates the rules of the forum.

p.s. My opinion -- rebroadcasting another signal should not be prohibited.

It's very funny to read your comments here, comrade! IMHO, it really is you who is choking on bile the most.

And most importantly, so many pounces on the provider of the signal under discussion)) While completely ignoring your own unsubstantiated and stupid statements.

But... go on, amuse the crowd!)

Those who have 10-20 signals should also not be allowed in the top too it all resembles a strategy to mislead subscribers.

Vitalie Postolache:
Because it requires exactly the same robot settings and exactly the same quotes, the probability of both of those factors coinciding for two different accounts tends to zero.
Maybe the default settings or no settings at all. The broker is the same. And since there is no evidence, we can only speculate, and as some people say, well, lucky.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
I have 10-20 signals to keep them out of the top too, it all resembles a strategy to mislead subscribers.

And if ALL signal strategies are different - why not?

Reason: