Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 993

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Is it? And if you think about it, read your posts to you? Well, only eggs are cooler than Maxim.)

AAHAHAHA... That's very funny, thank you! Yes, a funny character, comic.

Alexander_K2:

Yuri, I'm telling you again, the principle is right.

But, you see, this is the thing - even cool ideas do not resonate with people if there is no signal (like a passport) or it is negative like mine. I see it on my example - well, there is no positive balance....

The principle is correct, and it works for many. But maybe change something in the conservatory? Have you ever thought about it?

Alexander_K2:

But, you see, the thing is that even great ideas do not resonate with people if there is no signal (like a passport) or it is negative like mine. I see it in my own example - well, there is no positive balance, it would seem - pick up the banner, bring the work to the final, please people. No - no one is interested.

So in this case, too.

Well, no one has "equity in the sky," or even any equity at all, and that's it - the theme immediately becomes passé and uninteresting.

Conclusion: Each subject should simply have a "man with a signal". A positive one! Then life begins.

We are waiting for such a man. We hope and believe.

Admittedly, I have not seen - I have not been interested in anyone's signals or even reports from the real. I do not see the point. I do not understand this universal desire.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I must admit, I haven't seen it - I'm not interested in signals or even real-time reports. I do not see the point. I do not understand this universal desire.

Nah, I'm like a lot of people, I'm interested.

It's a measure of intelligence, no matter how you look at it. I, for example, have a man with decent signals among my friends. It inspires me, makes me work again and again, because I really see that it is possible to earn on Forex. I have been doing this for a long time and I`m sure it will be better in the foreseeable future.

Alexander_K2:

Nah, I'm like a lot of people, I'm interested.

It's a measure of intelligence, no matter how you look at it. I, for example, have a man with decent signals among my friends. It inspires me, makes me work again and again, because I really see that it is possible to earn on Forex. And the fact that I personally can not do it - well, well.

I see, you need external stimuli. You can't do without them.)
I know it, I don't care who and how much.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I understand, you need external stimuli. You can't do it without them.)
I already know that, and I don't care who or how much.

The most important thing I forgot to say - this man, well, in no way uses neural networks.

I am absolutely convinced - if someone had demonstrated similar results in this thread, the whole forum would be dragged here, because NS is a funny thing. But, alas - without this important point, there is nothing to see or read here. IMHO.

Alexander_K2:

I forgot to tell you the most important thing - this person, well, in no way uses neural networks.

I am absolutely convinced - if someone had demonstrated similar results in this thread, the whole forum would be dragged here, because NS is a funny thing. But, alas - without this important point, there is nothing to see or read here. IMHO.

You mean your topic? ))
If they start publishing real account statements, signal ads and other self-promotion stuff, there will be nothing to read here. I don't think so either. I have nothing to read here now.)

mytarmailS:

Why not applicable?

why rhetorical?

PCA is a linear transform + reproducibility problems.

"Fourier transform, wavelets, spectral singular, etc. - decomposition algorithms

Tsne is an excellent dimensionality reduction algorithm for visualization. It needs the whole data set to work. It cannot work with new single data. It is possible (according to some sources) to adapt it for use not only with train/test sets but also with new single data by doing some complicated gymnastics. I haven't succeeded and I haven't come across articles with a successful Tsne implementation to lower the dimensionality of predictors in MO.

Rhetorical because apparently you haven't tried this algorithm. Otherwise you wouldn't have suggested it for dimensionality reduction... Although if you have results on this algorithm, please share.

Good luck

Vladimir Perervenko:

PCA - linear transformation + reproducibility problems.

"Fourier transform, wavelets, spectral singular, etc. - decomposition algorithms

Tsne is an excellent dimensionality reduction algorithm for visualization. It needs the whole data set to work. It cannot work with new single data. It is possible (according to some sources) to adapt it for use not only with train/test sets but also with new single data by doing some complicated gymnastics. I haven't succeeded and I haven't come across articles with a successful Tsne implementation to lower the dimensionality of predictors in MO.

Rhetorical because apparently you haven't tried this algorithm. Otherwise you wouldn't have suggested it for dimensionality reduction... Although if you have results on this algorithm, please share.

Good luck

Look, the person narrated a problem with too much data to classify, I suggested a solution...

PCA is also a decomposition algorithm, if I'm not mistaken, as well as others, just decomposition and reduction of dimensionality is achieved (something gets thrown out, and something gets left behind)

That all these algorithms will not give any benefit (except that they reduce the dimensionality), it is another matter and the question is not to the algorithms, but to the data.

Regarding tsne, maybe the algorithm is good, but on market data it works the same way as others, so I've tried to separate into classes, but I got nothing interesting, so I gave up. I don't know about new data, I've seen examples of tsne with train and test in the Internet, but maybe you also saw it

mytarmailS:

About tsne, maybe the algorithm is great, but on market data works as well as others, so I tried to divide it into classes, but nothing interesting is achieved, so I gave up. about new data I do not know, on the Internet I saw examples of tsne with train and test, but you probably saw it too

Then why did you recommend them if you didn't get anything out of them? In fact - misleading!
mytarmailS:
"PCA, Fourier transforms, wavelets, etc... of the new "t-sne". With their help you can make 5 inputs in ns out of 100 and almost have no loss in quality.
Reason: