Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 991

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What category would you put yourself in?

Reader)).
If so, then there's nothing to read.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
During the last month or two forum has become a kind of madhouse. Adequate, on the fingers can be counted.
Too bad, it wasn't a bad forum...

Oh, come on.

It is clear that the madness began because of the lack of results from anyone.

Take out and put the result in the form of a signal, Yuri, and all will return to normal. And all will be fun and pleasant to argue about high matter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Reader)).
If so, then there is nothing to read.

Well, send me your TS, which you can teach in 15 minutes, we'll discuss

I suddenly found a robust approach, but with the involvement of other BP. I may try to use only one BP, but I have an idea how to automate something that is rather good hand traded

Alexander_K2:

Oh, come on.

It is clear that the madness began because of the lack of results from anyone.

Take out and put the result in the form of a signal, Yuri, and everything will go back to normal. And all will be fun and pleasant to argue about high matter.

I'm in the business of trading, not self-propaganda.) I'm not interested in your profits.) I help those who really need it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, send me your TS, which can be taught in 15 minutes, we'll discuss

I suddenly found a robust approach, but with the involvement of other BPs. On purely one BP did not work, but I have an idea how to automate what is now quite good traded hands

Why do I need to discuss a working TC with someone?
What is there to discuss? I need your opinion? Well, think about it before you write.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why do I need to discuss with someone working TC?
What's there to discuss? Do I need your opinion? Well, you think about it before you write.)

I mean, like a dog in a haystack.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I mean, like a dog in the hay.

I was right. Until you gave me something, you'll get nothing.
You don't give a damn about anything but common words.) Values you do not represent.))
And the general principles of TC I do not hide. Within reasonable limits. I told A_K2 - he has been anal about it for half a year already.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yuriy Asaulenko: Exactly. Yuriy Asaulenko: Exactly. Until you give me something, you don't get anything.
And except for general words, I haven't heard anything from you.) You have no value.)

Well, what's your usefulness on the forum, Yuri Bat'kovich, what are you playing at?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, what is your usefulness on the forum, Yuri Bat'kovich, that you're making yourself out to be someone

And what do you build yourself? It's funny to read.) Ask yourself these questions.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
And what do you build yourself? It's funny to read.)

We don't pretend to be anything, that's the funny thing, if you don't know

Reason: