Eurusd/gbpusd - page 355

firscall:
Yes but it did go below it first so there would have also been stopped out. Tell the whole story.

sl 12p low 6116 dont stop out .i cold take more 20p dosnt metter

avi1:
sl 12p low 6116 dont stop out .i cold take more 20p dosnt metter

Your numbers are good! Now I just need to work out how to calculate them. My performance is not so good for the last week.

firscall:
Your numbers are good! Now I just need to work out how to calculate them. My performance is not so good for the last week.

m8!! thx,ph gu week 1.63?

avi1:
m8!! thx,ph gu week 1.63?

My numbers are good but they are not telling me precisely the point to get into and out of the market. But you have inspired my imagination and I'm working on something which is based on your concept of crossing points. I've almost prepared the data so I'll let you know in about 60 minuts if it has any promise.

avi1:
its game of no.game of money ,game of ego,game of green pips,game of victory,game in life,dont fight the market,ever never loose the game , be a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

and at last its only a game, think posetive ,trade posetive, dont fight ,and you will have green green life,pips,and become more a good person and god will bless you

avi1:
and at last its only a game, think posetive ,trade posetive, dont fight ,and you will have green green life,pips,and become more a good person and god will bless you

eu week no. 4549 sell-4507 tp 40p

and at last its only a game, think posetive ,trade posetive, dont fight ,and you will have green green life,pips,and become more a good person and god will bless you?????????????????????????????????

firscall:
My numbers are good but they are not telling me precisely the point to get into and out of the market. But you have inspired my imagination and I'm working on something which is based on your concept of crossing points. I've almost prepared the data so I'll let you know in about 60 minuts if it has any promise.

have you any news?

firscall:

i fill sad and wish the best forex never end

avi1:
have you any news?

I tried it with 50,000 rows of 1 min data and the results were promising. However, I only include about 20% of the columns so I'm still working on it. It's a combination of a market profile model and where the price crosses the most over a given period. I'm modelling likely pips in a given period and the associate risk (SL) to earn those pips.

Reason: