Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 775

Well chaps, is the grail ready ?
Please let me try 😂😂😂😂

Well, there are no friends left at all, only plumers... :( I would like to be friends with successful traders

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Check it out....

Michael, is this after the retraining already (the last section)?

Dmitriy Skub:

Michael, is this after the retraining already (the last stretch)?

That's right. After retraining since the beginning of this week.

Alexander Ivanov:
Shalom,

Did you lose your deposit at this point?

No, I did not, and it almost fell to Kolya Marzhov, but I did not let him visit me, because he is not my friend anymore.....

In fact, I lost it on the last gasp of the trend. If I had moved my stop 10 pips higher, it would have recovered. I showed a screenshot earlier where I was out.....

In connection with the expansion of the number of predictors began to appear the error "Indicator is too slow, please rewrite the indicator" Cursed, as a rule, on those which use the cycle vail.

I can not solve the problem, can someone tell me how to rewrite the indicator to avoid this error? The indicators from the loop fore seem to be considered correctly.

I am trying to rewrite it. I want to know how to rewrite it so that such an error does not occur. Thank you!!!

P.S. I think the issue is in the calculation i at some points there is a complete calculation of the indicator, and not uncalculated bars, so it slows down...

Files:

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In connection with the expansion of the number of predictors began to appear the error "Indicator is too slow, please rewrite the indicator" Cursed, as a rule, on those which use the cycle vail.

I can not solve the problem, can someone tell me how to rewrite the indicator to avoid this error? The indicators from the loop fore seem to be considered correctly.

I am trying to rewrite it. I want to know how to rewrite it so that such an error does not occur. Thank you!!!

P.S. I think the issue is in the calculation i at some points there is a complete calculation of the indicator, rather than uncalculated bars and so slow ...

Look at the formula CTO and everything becomes clear. I will have to add one more buffer for intermediate results.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Look at the CTO formula and everything will become clear. We will have to add another buffer for intermediate results.

Could you be more specific? Preferably as an example.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

How about some more specifics? Preferably as an example.....

Each bar is calculated in full.

You can see an example of the MA calculation in the Indicators\Examples\Custom Moving Average.mq5 indicator, which is part of the standard delivery of the terminal.

I have a question.
What does the indicator calculate sum+=iCustom(NULL, 0, "ClusterX_CumDelta1",Ticker,0,i+k);

Cumulative delta or something else?

Vizard_:

You're even sillier than you look. The gift you lost.
There was also a bonus, a more interesting rattle...

hahahahaha, show those tester curves to someone else.

Reason: