Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 778

Alexander_K2:

My TC worked like this:

Alexander, I realized long ago that your TS is buying on a pullback and selling on a rebound.

This is normal.

But should I sell on a rising trend, for example?

Your TS lacks the simplest trend indicator (at least two MA points on the period MN1) in order to skip unnecessary (risky) deals.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Alexander, I understood long ago that your TS buys with a pullback and sells from the rebound.

That's fine.

But is it worth selling on a rising trend?

You do not need the simplest trend indicator in your TS, to skip unnecessary (risky) trades.

Look at the accuracy and timeliness of entries and exits, Rena. It scares the hell out of me. Sorcery... Where's Wizard, by the way? It's been a long time since we've had a rattle... All that squabbling. That's how magic can get away. No?

Alexander_K2:

Look at the accuracy and timeliness of entries and exits, Rena. It scares the hell out of me. Sorcery... Where's Wizard, by the way? It's been a long time since we've had a rattle and a rattle. All that squabbling. That's how magic can get away. No?

The deal is great, she'll be on the plus side no matter what.

Give her time to "get used to" the environment.

Alexander_K2:

Look at the accuracy and timeliness of entries and exits, Rena. It scares the hell out of me to make a trade like that. Sorcery... Where's Wizard, by the way? It's been a long time since we've had a rattle... All that squabbling. That's how magic can get away. No?

I showed him today. Normal guys try it silently. The beggars moan. It's exhausting.
Give Doc the transformation formulas, with examples. Have him pump out 10 years' worth of ticks. Do 3-5 years' worth of tests...

Vizard_:

He showed me today. Normal guys try it silently. The beggars moan. It's exhausting.
Give Doc the transformation formulas, with examples. Have him pump out 10 years' worth of ticks. Test it on 3-5 years...

Yes, we work with him in private. He's a genius.

I'll add my five cents. The feedback from the blue line. Yes yes I overtrained today ...

All is well, but the last signal, somehow failed at the wrong time :-(

elibrarius:

Or then subtract from the cumulative delta itself the MA from the cumulative delta.
Then there will be a deviation.

You're telling the truth... Thank you, I had a feeling there was a mistake, now it's different.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it just feels like it.

they just become a lot, i.e. more

In fact, this is one of the signs that the TS is adequate to the market...

I think that any movement in the market should be formed as a prerequisite. There is no grounded market movement. Even the flat should be based on the precondition.

So our task is to correctly assess these prerequisites before the start of the movement.... IMHO naturally....

One of the options is to evaluate the market at the moments of the signal CONTROL of trend strategies. Whether it's a real reversal or a false one....

Today retrained TC, but because of the error found and added group of predictors, everything must be done from the beginning, and I will do, because at stake is the fate of the deposit and my credibility, which recently increased to the sky judging by feedbacks, which I very much do not welcome. I am a simple musician and I have it red.... Just like everyone else.....

I'll tell you a story that happened to me a long time ago.

I came to the blood transfusion station for the first time, and something really freaked me out and put me on the couch. Then one nurse says to the other. Look what his last name is (the only one in the country, by the way) not Russian, not Russian....

And I'm lying there, I was so shocked and so kayfova, and I was like, "And still I have it red.

The whole room was laughing and the donors and the nurses were laughing......