Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 776

Vizard_:

Fucking read and remember what you wrote earlier... There's no grail there, of course)))

No one has written anything normal, not even a demo account from anyone

Mikhail beat everyone here by three heads, that's why I'm trying to be friends with him.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No one has written anything normal, not even a demo account from anyone

Mikhail beat everyone by 3 heads here, that's why I'm trying to be friends with him.

The only normally demonstrated real NS work on the real account

I agree with him 100%

=========

Respect to Mikhail, what can I say.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The only normally demonstrated work of the real NS on the real

I agree with you 100%

=========

I think I like it so much I don't like it yet.

i can monitor it myself, but i know it is not the right one yet, i want it better

I have already read a dozen books and written a lot of codes, but I don't like it.

elibrarius:

Each bar is calculated in full.

See an example of fast МА calculation in the Indicators\Examples\Custom Moving Average.mq5 indicator from the standard terminal delivery set.

I have a question.
What does the indicator calculate sum+=iCustom(NULL, 0, "ClusterX_CumDelta1",Ticker,0,i+k);

The cumulative delta or something else?

Yes... counts the standard deviation of the comulative delta

Vizard_:

Your limit is reached. Write bullshit. Let's have a laugh...

Whatever, it's useless talk.

elibrarius:

You have each bar calculated in full.

See an example of fast МА calculation in the Indicators\Examples\Custom Moving Average.mq5 indicator, that comes standard with the terminal.

I have a question.
What does the indicator calculate sum+=iCustom(NULL, 0, "ClusterX_CumDelta1",Ticker,0,i+k);

The cumulative delta or something else?

Found the reason. The reason is returnee, it returns zero, and it should return rates total...

Huh? What? Did you find the Neural Grail? Grown on increments, I hope? Let's see a picture of the Grail! For your viewing pleasure.

I noticed that when I open it with my hands, everything goes crooked.... Too bad :-(

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I noticed that when I open with my hands everything goes crooked.... Grief :-(

Icarus" is the name of the pawnshop)))

Mish, page 777 - make a wish!

Vizard_:

Call it "Icarus"))

I'd rather call it "VICTORY". What you call a boat, that's how it sails..... Don't be sorry....

Reason: