Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1900

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, we have an economic calendar api)

Determine the difference of months/quarters where seasonality works - quite a task of the MO)

No good archived data available (could not find it), I have to crutch it. There is for Eurobucks from year 2007 only. I`ve got a problem with MT5 news, they do not coincide with other calendars and there is no archive too, so I can`t play with them.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There is no good archive data available (could not find it), you have to crutch it. There are on eurobucks from the year 2007 only. The MT5 news complain, they do not coincide with the news assessment with other calendars and there is no archive too, so it is impossible to play with them.

I don't think you should buy it before 2011, the reaction to the news was much more fun then... After that the reaction was inadequate, it all came down to QE, the worse the news the better for the markets. And it remains to look at the last 3-4 years.

I collected everything on the NS in one place, if anybody needs...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There is a feeling that pure seasonality without taking fundamental data into account does not work.

The fundamental data within a day does not work much either. I have a feeling that everything works, but it is a bit difficult to pull it out when you don't know "how". It needs to be improved a little more.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Whydopeoplecheat themselves?

It only seems to be a beauty, and in fact for many years it earns nothing.

We should also show the statistics.

Hey, Reindeer? I've written to you several times in a normal way - get out of here. Let your wife show you.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Fundamental data intraday doesn't work much either. I have a feeling that everything works, but it's a bit difficult to pull out when you don't know "how". It needs a little more tweaking.
Max, what about the OM? Is there?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Max, what about the OI??? Is there???
I do not collect it, you Cho. If there are no archives at the exchange, then this indicator is about nothing and nobody needs it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I do not collect it, you Cho. If there are no archives on the exchange, then this indicator is about nothing and nobody needs it
Damn, I told you that it is IMPORTANT 100% Checked in person....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Fundamental data intraday doesn't work much either.

No, I mean something like a switch between real and virtual trading modes, which is used no more than once a month.

PS. Although, you are probably right and the foundation will not help here. Apparently, it only remains to be determined by equity.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Man, I told you that it is IMPORTANT 100% Checked personally....

Well, I'm not really comfortable with sitting down, sorry... )

Aleksey Nikolayev:

No, it means something like a switch between real and virtual trading modes, which is used no more than once a month.

PS. Although, you're probably right and the foundation will not help here. So, I guess we have to judge by equity.

Maybe, terra incognita. )

Reason: