Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1901

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Guys this is a complete mess, I almost pooped my pants. Started to update the system and during the installation came out the "screen of death", it's good that everything turned out okay.

Immediately a question to the inhabitants, who started building OI with that advisor that I threw out. Max???? If so, skip the files in the archive and then I have formed a couple of large holes in the past few days. I will be eternally grateful....

and i got a Win10 update today with a new chrome-based brOuser, almost the same. Chrome can be uninstalled now

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And today I got a Win10 update with a new chrome-based browser, almost the same. Chrome can be uninstalled now

Windows is nothing BYUNTU everything!!!!! Is it okay to have a linux based operating system on SpaceX?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I would give the TC generator itself in python, but no one will use it

Especially since I'm redoing something and will have to explain version changes

In general it is interesting to try. The pictures are of course not so nice) But everything is up)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In general, it is interesting to try. Pictures certainly are not as nice) But everything is up)

Should be the same, I threw my set

In addition, in the finalization, new ideas were born

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

should be the same, I threw my set

in the finalization, new ideas were born

I do not know where in the 5 set is set in the tester. There ini files required for the tester. later I will figure it out.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I do not know where in the 5 set is placed in the tester. There ini files required for the tester. later I will figure it out.

in the settings of the Expert Advisor with the right button - load set

Mihail Marchukajtes
: !!!!! Is it okay for the SpaceX to have a linux operating system?

Yeah, it's especially fun to play games on linux

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

in the Expert Advisor settings with the right button - load set

I did so)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Windows is nothing to Ubuntu everything!!!!! Is it okay to use a linux-based operating system on the SpaceX?

It's DOS.)

If only now a miracle would happen, and Charikar or LeoV would show up and tell us what they think about NS. Dreams, dreams...
Reason: