News Trader EA - page 102

I did this setup log time ago.

And I am using exact same setup and EA.

I just changed the settings multiplied by 10 for 5 digit broker: for example - takeprofit = 1000 instead of 100 and so on.

Yes, it openes buy stop and sell stop.

2 orders for USDCAD all the time.

Not 6 orders. 2.

May be because pending order gap and order step = 10 (100 for 5 digit) and the other orders can not be opened because of too close to market price?

may be ...

But I am having 2 all the time for USDCAD.

I used Alpari. From the beginning I used earlier version of EA traded text file. I traded nfp only once in a month. That is why this settings is having the name as 'nfp settings'.

When I started to trade all high impacted news events. But to trade all high impacted news events - it was necessary to look and monitor the trades all the time. But I did not have time.

That is why I stopped and continuing on demo now.

Because it is impossible to trade the news without looking at the trades all the time and monitor/manage them. It is news, spiky and so on. It is not as "set and forget" case.

I used Alpari broker because less spiky with data. I could not use IBFX because of floating spread all the time even if no news.

Main subject to trade the news is the broker. Broker's data.

Second one - trader should see the trades - when openes, monitor the trades and sometimes close manually.

3rd - for the beginners - do not use hedge.

Or use just 2 orders only (same as for USDCAD for me).

And how to start: start in the same way as I started - trade nfp news event only once in a month. To do it - it will be necessary to use the other versions of EA trading text file (most new versions or most old ones).

Because it is hard to do - to trade all high impacted news events as it is necessary to look at the Metatrader all the time.

So, that's my experience.

It was good sell for GBPUSD yesterday:

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: +36.

GBPUSD: +132.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +4.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: +247.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 0.

USDCAD: +5.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Files:

EURUSD: +32.

GBPUSD: +25.

USDJPY: +11.

USDCHF: -8.

USDCAD: +31.

NZDUSD: +17.

---------------

Files:

this week was very bad for news trader. I loss almost all profits was made in a last 2 months. . It seems that market reaction is changing. There is no breakthrough movements. very often market goes up and down, stop orders open in 2 ways and closed by SL...

does anybody try or think about making additional news trader, which opened sell limit and buy limit orders? and this strategy can be applied to medium-news too.

Yes, it was bad week.

For this week.

(high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: -135.

GBPUSD: -57.

USDJPY: -31.

USDCHF: -50.

AUDUSD: -3.

USDCAD: -112.

NZDUSD: +24.

Yes, it was bad week.

But I am testing/trading it for few years and I do not think that we should stop just because of 1 losing week.

As to applied to madium - I tried: any news event should have it's own settings in EA and we should know this settings before this news events ... it is as the changing the settings for every trade automatically based on what you will write on Sunday.

As I know - NewsTrader_v6 only can do it (look at the first post of this thread).

Hi

for version 6 example Calendar4w0307.txt where i put in MT4 ?

and the time show in txt file is broker time MT4 right ?

Thanks

in files folder.

But it should be your file, not mine.

I mean: this file is text calendar and you (or someone) should make it for the week to trade.

EURUSD: +153.

GBPUSD: +17.

USDJPY: +158.

USDCHF: +37.

USDCAD: +73.

---------------

Files:
Reason: