Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1902

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

On MT5 news complain, they do not match the news evaluation with other calendars

Are there any differences from the one used in your Expert Advisor?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, it's especially fun to play toys on linux

I agree, but Contra appeared in the browser version. Chess is the same in the online service yuzayu, otherwise you can play those games that support linux.... Well, every 3 months update the system comes out well I'm generally without om from Ubuntu. I have been using it for more than a year and I got used to it... I`m afraid that the main thing is that MT5 works, but the clipboard clutters, and I`m getting tired of this glitch with my style of programming CONTR+C, CONTR+B. I've invented a new echo in programming called: "Iterative Programming".

This is when you don't quite understand how the code works, but you change one parameter after another and see what happens. It takes a lot of time, but the main thing is the end result, and this is what I've got.

I have finalized indicators and unloading EA for OM, now indicators retain their values very quickly while forming a dirty training set, which solved the problem of memory exhaustion, which hangs me for 2 months and cause no trade :-(

Rorschach:
I wish now a miracle would happen and Charikar or LeoV would come to the thread and tell us what they think about NS. Dreams, dreams...

Check out the link, the best part is in the last paragraph

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Check out the link, the best part is in the last paragraph

In his interview for mq he writes that he uses 500-2000 bars...

Changes parameters from once a week to once every 2 months.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

should be the same, I threw my set

In the process of finalizing, new ideas were born

I corrected my code through hard work and to the detriment of the article writing (the text of article is written, the formulas and pictures are left, the easiest part) and disabled the unloading of data to a full dirty set. The question is for you, Maxim. How many vectors do you need to unload, that you could build a model on your latest brainchild????

Mihail Marchukajtes:
By hard work and to the detriment of writing an article (the text of the article is written, the easiest formulas and pictures are left) I corrected my code and uncommented the unloading of data to a complete dirty set. The question is for you, Maxim. How many vectors do you need to upload, so you can build a model on your latest brainchild????

it doesn't use OI. But in general in 5 years.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it doesn't use OI. But in general in 5 years.

What a dick you just said. You were asked a specific question. How many rows are needed in the table. In 5 years it is how many????

Mihail Marchukajtes:
What a dick you gave away. You were specifically asked a question. How many lines are needed in the table. In 5 years it is how many????

how many there are

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

as many as there are

As it turned out, not much. The delta indicator is too bad, it doesn't allow to save the history more than two weeks.... But it's not much yet, now you can do an unloading only by volume... within 1000 will be ok?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
As it turned out not much. The delta indicator, which is dead, doesn't allow to save the history more than two weeks.... But it's not much yet, now you can make an unloading only by volumes... within 1000 will be ok?

i guess... i just don't understand what you want from me ))

I just my crazy ideas code, no time for the rest
Reason: