Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1669

mytarmailS: I did not invent anything, I asked a question ;)

The first link is a blog, it has links to the source code of the indicator, the Expert Advisor and the results of its testing ... it's the answer to the question

...:

the first link is a blog, from it there are links to the source code of the indicator, the Expert Advisor and the results of its testing ... this is the answer to the question

it's not Renko at all, if you know how to program on a minimal level, it's easy to check

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

To predict the pestilence you need to be an expert in pestilence and its consequences... not me said....

More precisely, a "licensed" expert on pestilence, with a diploma, or better PhD)))

No, my good man, all this formal nonsense for the public, for show-offs, when you need to authoritatively impose something on society, and when you're alone with the market and everything depends on your real decisions, rather than other people's assessments, then the real ability to model the situation and ... Good luck, how could it be without it :)

Kesha Rutov:

Or, more precisely, a "licensed" expert on morals, with a diploma, or better PhD)))

No, my good man, all this formal nonsense for the public, for show-offs, when you need something authoritatively to impose to society, and when you're alone with the market and everything depends on your real decisions, rather than assessments of other people, then the real ability to model the situation and ... luck comes to the fore. luck, how could it be without it :)

And how good you are a modeler of the market and will depend on the final result :-)

Bitch, why didn't anyone laugh at the word MODELLER? It's a shame :-)

I've recently dug through all the system on the error that appears in the optimizer. It turned out that in the training file instead of a DIFFERENCE DOT turned out to be just a comma, and HE (JPrediction) started swearing and everything is not our, I just do not know. Already began to remake the code for his swearing, but it turned out it was all about commas and period. It happens ... You won't believe it :-) self-isolation kule.... i don't know what to do anymore :-(

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Bitch, why didn't anyone laugh at the word MODELLER? That's a shame :-)

I've dug through all system on the subject of the error, which appears in the optimizer. It turned out that in the training file instead of a DIFFERENT DICTION turned out to be just a comma, and HE (JPrediction) started swearing and everything is not our way, I just do not know. Already began to remake the code for his swearing, but it turned out it was all about commas and period. It happens ... You won't believe it :-) self-isolation kule.... I don`t know what to do with myself :-(

Syntax is sacred....

mytarmailS:

I didn't invent anything, I asked a question ;)

Not a question, a stupid question, and don't mindlessly spout terms.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/286022

Случайное блуждание :
Случайное блуждание :
  • www.mql5.com
заработать на процессе СБ можно, заработать на процессе СБ нельзя...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Syntax is sacred....

Yes, but I remember Reshetov said that the separator is not important, but it turned out to be very important in the end....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Bitch, why didn't anyone laugh at the word MODELLER? That's a shame :-)

Misha, show us your Equi every day, let's have a laugh)))

Vizard_:

Not a question, a retarded question, and don't mindlessly rush terms.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/286022

What is this you're talking about here....? What did I miss?
Reason: