Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1676

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Just different methods. Questions???
And don't edit your posts ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

But they belong to the same group.

There are only CLASSIFICATIONS and PRONOSITIONS.

All the rest are subspecies of these two directions and there is no third at the moment. If you come up with an alternative direction, I'm sure you'll have the Nobel Prize in your pocket.

Well, that's just me... rules for more details...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

But they belong to the same group.

There is only CLASSIFICATION and PRONOSURE.

Everything else is a subspecies of these two directions and there is no third at the moment. If you come up with an alternative direction, I'm sure you'll have the Nobel Prize in your pocket.

🙈🙈🙈

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I haven't heard about it, and how to apply it to quotes

Swarm intelligence is quite used to select the optimal portfolio, for example. A slightly different idea is interesting - the construction of the TS as a portfolio of primitive systems. With the use of swarming intelligence we can make some kind of online self-optimization of such a system, which is useful for non-stationarity.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
🙈🙈🙈
So give it out, if you think it's a lie.... It will be interesting to hear. Just don't forget that we are talking about fundamental directions, not their subspecies, which you want to throw at me. Throw it in and I'll refer each of your directions to one or the other of the subspecies I mentioned above...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Swarm intelligence is quite used to select the optimal portfolio, for example. A slightly different idea is interesting - the construction of the TS as a portfolio of primitive systems. With the use of swarming intelligence we can make some kind of online self-optimization of such a system, which is useful for non-stationarity.

I got it approximately... complicated.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So give it out, if you think it's a lie.... It will be interesting to listen. Just do not forget that we are talking about fundamental directions, and not about their subspecies, which you want to throw me. Throw it in and I'll attribute each of your directions to one or the other of the subspecies I mentioned above...
Give me a fulcrum and I'll lean on it. Read some books, it wasn't my idea.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Give me a fulcrum and I'll lean on it. Read some books, it's not my idea.
So Max, the fulcrum is that there is a Classification and Forecasting and all methods can be attributed to one or another group fundamentally and the third at the moment is not given. As soon as I come up with one, I'll be sure to let you know, but for now sleep well. We're all right, just each in his own way...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
So Max, the point of reference is that there is Classification and Forecasting and all methods can be attributed to one or another group fundamentally and the third at the moment is not given. As soon as I come up with one, I'll be sure to let you know, but for now sleep well. We're all right, just each in his own way...
If you say so...