Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1673

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You should work for RBC, with such forecasts
Forecasts from the ancient times were considered to be an ungrateful business....

sibirqk:

As for me, exactly 2000 will not touch - a lot of round level, from himall will pack on the adult, but somewhere below 2100 run imho, based on the scale of destruction.

It's not so easy to spot it, but it has to be taken into account when estimating its strength.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Forecasts have been considered an ungrateful business from ancient times....

Strange words from a trader. In fact our whole trade is trading forecasts. Sometimes it's funny to listen to some unskilled traders who say that they do not forecast, that their strategies do not depend on any forecasts, some people say that genetically optimized wagons are not forecasts, that volatility trading is not forecasting, but there are forecasts even in random trading with martin.

Kesha Rutov:

From 2300 to 2000 the staircase is already, because of you alarmists I have changed my principles, I rarely use stairs, grids, etc. because it is a sign of insecurity, which is why, by the way, you cannot tell about your positions and strategies, people will influence them, one way or another, comment, doubt, justify the opposite point of view, and this is always evil.

That's okay. Anything is better than being in a take-it-or-leave-it situation. Apparently you just needed to hear what you were told) It's hard to click "close"). Especially if you are 100 percent sure.

Kesha Rutov:

Strange words from a trader. In fact our whole trade is trading forecasts. It's funny sometimes to listen to some unskilled people who claim that they do not predict, that their strategies do not depend on any forecasts, some people say that genetically optimized wagons are not a forecast, that volatility trading is not a forecast, but there is a forecast even in random trading with martin.

Come on.... Do you know the difference between prediction and classification? I mean fundamentally?

This is a story of two unemployed people.
Innokenty - EU, there is a benefit, Mikhail - Russia, there is no benefit.
About two genius traders...
About two genius miners...

Vizard_:
Ega story of two unemployed people.
Innokenty - EU, there is a benefit, Mikhail - Russia, there is no benefit.
About two genius traders.

I am already starting a new job in May, if nothing changes, I will risk other people's lives again for a salary and bonuses. I'm not a bad analyst by the way, I quit my previous job when there was no respect to analysts, and to become the algotrader (quant) you should have a lot of formal regalia, or at least make 10$ from 1 million and give the history of deals from prime broker or IB with at least all formalities.

Vizard_:
A story about two unemployed people.
Innocent - EU, there is a benefit, Mikhail - Russia, there is no benefit.
About two genius traders...
And all this not without the participation of a magician who will get into any hole without Vaseline. Beware of cheaters!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
And all this is not without participation of magician who can get into any hole without Vaseline. Beware of cheaters!!!!!

What's funny, the decompiled version of the article posted by the comrade (in the branch about quantum dookey) is still lying there unencumbered)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

What's funny, the decompile posted by the comrade (in the branch about quantum dookey) is still lying there unencumbered)

Well I'm not an expert in quantum cases, but to decompile I treat neutrally, because ask me and I will lay out all sources, even decompile is not required. And about quanta, I'm starting to get my head around.... It is important to understand the answer "I do not know" which is equal to the fact that the cat is alive and the cat is dead at the same time. You don't know, do you? It's the same with Reshetov. When I get the "I don't know" signal it can be either true or false.... As a rule, time ALWAYS deals with this issue unambiguously. I advise everyone to try.... You'll be surprised!!!!

Reason: