Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 831

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think he was saying that the tests (over a convincingly long period of time) with no feedback and no signal confirmation are about nothing

He's not quite right.) You can admit in part.

Pipsmasters always give out "The tester is bullshit!" and you can't change their minds.

I do not believe in stable profits on pips.

NS is an indicator. And an indicator may be a trend or a signal indicator, which is not taken into account in your argument.

Roffild:

Pipsmen always give out "The tester is bullshit!" and you can't change their minds.

I do not believe in stable profits on pips.

MO is an indicator. And an indicator may be a trend indicator or a signal one, which is not considered in your argument.

First, we have to agree on what is pip-switching.) By the way, I never deal with pure pips. But, nevertheless pipsing is an integral part of the strategy.

It has a direct relation to MO).

Who will tell me about the practical results? or given the complexity of the topic - at least a digest of the process

Still, the topic of 2016.05.26, a good age, 2 years old soon :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Will anyone tell about the practical results? Or given the complexity of the topic - at least a digest of the process

After all, the topic from 2016.05.26, a good age, 2 years soon :-)

There were practical results here, and not bad ones. No one talks about algorithms.) (All the graphs are some kind).

And who does, there is nothing to see.

Alyosha:

They are professionals and I need to do it to be like them, I advise you too

I am still a nubas :) if I keep silent I will not get an experience

Vladimir Perervenko:

The answer you gave and it is clear. Good luck

Oh, and there's nothing to catch in that code. Everything is useless. It will not bring you any profit.

Alyosha:

What do you think is a fair price(+-) for a "signal" on the Eurobucks, whose equity over the past year with a Sharpe of ~3.5, with a frequency of ~10 trades a day?

I think I get the point. When it comes to really big money, it's hard to give advice. One has a right to choose himself what to do with his knowledge and money.

However, this thread is for smart people, most of whom (I hope) are alien to deification of money. What is important here is the principle - to find a solution to the problem.

It does not concern you personally, but I ask some participants not to sprinkle here about their insane craving for money. And if you don't have the strength as you would like - write in verse. Get to the point, gentlemen!

I cannot make profit in this kind of way:

There were practical results here, and not bad ones. And no one talks about algorithms.) (All the graphs are some kind).

And who does, there is nothing to see.

Yuriy, how do you find volatility on the funds (stocks and other)?

What about the possibility to trade using MT?

If it's not a secret, please send me a message in a personal note.

And here is the model of this branch, I wonder who will fly and who will win... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeWmdojEJf0
Reason: