Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1073

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

:)

ok, tomorrow I continue with gmdh, because my brain blowing up soon

Yes, sure...

When you come online please check this line of code is showing compilation error:

ERROR: inpVector array required

ArrayCopy(ag1.agent[i].inpVector[l],arr,l,0,1);

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Hindus as programmers are smart.

I used to run into them a lot in American and German companies.

Let them do everything cleanly, under your guidance, and post the neural grail right here.

Alexander_K:

Hindus as programmers are smart.

I used to run into them a lot in American and German companies.

Have them do everything under your guidance, and post the neural grail right here.

We'll give birth to some crap soon :)

Hi Maxim,

If you are still online...just check this code quickly since I will run it on test:

this line of code is showing compilation error:

ERROR: inpVector array required

ArrayCopy(ag1.agent[i].inpVector[l],arr,l,0,1);

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

sorry

Fixed...but ArrayCopy error...hehe:)))

I will figure it out...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

double arr[1];

:)

No, ERROR: ArrayCopy: some operator expected

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
this is how I make my codes

Got it :)))))))))))))))))))))))

You can imagine my situation if I'd have done everything myself ... hehe :))))))))

Next, if I'll program candle simulation by myself , then what will happen:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Maxim,

I have completed the GMDH library using the first version of the code given by you...I have ignored the version which you gave yesterday since I didn't find any link.... I mean I have just replaced the kernel function by my GMDH function(CalculateNeuron()) That's all......But there are lot of compilation error coming. So I can't figure it out...If you have already completed the GMDH Library, then it is great!!!!...

But if you are still trying to write the GMDH code yet...then, I can provide you both the modified version of .mqh file and MQL5 file and I guess you can easily figure out the compilation errors.... or if required then you can do slight modification of the code as per your need...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Hi, I did not do anything today. You can just show and explain how do you see it in combination with RDF

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This will not work, better to call this functionCalculateNeuron(ker,degree) in all places where it needed. After it, need to save all coefficients and predictors numbers into file, and use it after learning

This is hard logic to implement ) I'll try my method, but selection algorithm with RDF is hard... I'll show you later

Yes, that's exactly. I have not done much changes to the EA code except 2 lines inside "calsignal()" function. You can just call the function"CalculateNeuron(ker,degree)" at anytime and based on random value of base components it will transform the feature.

So if your previous RDF code is correct:))...which I guess so it is correct...then, it should work...

Anyway, if you have better ways to do it...no problem:))...

I was finding it very difficult to implement initially and now I got this idea of shortcut:))... and hence, I thought to update you....

Because there is no point re-writing the whole code again. You can just add this function and it will do this job...

Reason: