Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1078

Sergey Chalyshev:
Gentlemen, why don't you go ... to the English part of the forum?

I second that.

Indeed, if you want to communicate in the bird's language, open a branch and cackle there until you drop.

There is no idea generator here in this branch of the MO. And we need new ideas. Instead, there is purely mechanical suction of packages written by someone else.

The thread is dead.

Oleg avtomat:

I second that.

Indeed, if you want to communicate in the language of birds, open a branch, and cackle there until the fall.

You shouldn't do that. Maxim went international. We should be happy.

Let them communicate - I'm not even trying to read - not interesting. But in every way I support the initiative.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You shouldn't do that. Maxim went international. We should be glad.

Let them communicate - I do not even try to read - not interesting. But I support the cause in every way.

Yes, yes, yes... whatever the child, as long as it does not cry...

I look in here sometimes... but see this gibberish for days...

Oleg avtomat:

Yes, yes, yes... whatever the baby needs, the only thing to do is not to cry...

I look in here sometimes... but I've been seeing this gibberish for days now...

It would be nice to know some English. However optimists learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, and realists learn Kalashnikov. Intermediate and combined solutions are possible.

Oleg avtomat:

Yes, yes, yes... whatever the baby needs, the only thing to do is not to cry...

I look in here sometimes... but I've been seeing this gibberish for days now.

I do not understand ...

Alexei Tarabanov:

I don't understand...

You're in Ukraine. Of course I don't understand).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It would be nice to know some English. However, optimists learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, and realists learn Kalashnikov. Intermediate and combined solutions are possible.

I am a realist.

Alexei Tarabanov:

I don't get it...

What exactly didn't you understand?

I've already told them that. It's all Maximka, that bastard doesn't want to listen to elders.....

I wonder if his branch on the English part would have been at the top. But he does not want to hang out there. Why? When he can show off his Google translator skills to his countrymen. They don't appreciate his English there.....

Come on, you're out of here. Don't you get it right the first time?

And by the way, yeah, I didn't get banned.....

Reason: