Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1079

What do you mean you snitched? You even suck at snitching since I haven't been banned yet.....

And the invariant that Reshetov talked about is not everything, I think. Today after work, I plan to spin it thoroughly. So I will be in touch and can talk. I think you've already figured out his optimizer and it won't take you long to answer a couple of questions of mine????? AAAA????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What do you mean you snitched? You even suck at snitching since I haven't been banned yet.....

And the invariant that Reshetov talked about is not everything, I think. Today after work, I plan to spin it thoroughly. So I will be in touch and can talk. I think you've already figured out his optimizer and it won't take you long to answer a couple of questions of mine????? ????

no, you don't know how to phrase them

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, you don't know how to formulate them.

Come on!!!! I haven't gotten any of my questions on the forum lately, so far, no answer.... Although!!!!! maybe I don't know how :-(

But let's try, I'll ask my first question, and then we'll see. I'm not sure that you know so well the code Optimizer that straight away you can answer.

I've started to add another polynomial to the committee in order to increase the learning interval or improve the quality of learning already in the current interval. I've added a lot of things and during compilation errors don't show up, but at the moment of optimization I have errors and don't understand what's there. Now I have to go, I'm already an hour late, but in the evening I will write more details there and how.......

So you may get along and you'll basically pay me back for promising to help with the OPTIMIZER when I gave it to you the first time. I do not need to write the code. I just need to explain a couple of things, how it's all tied up...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A little bit about what I managed to get on the topic at hand (for non-English speakers)

As predictors just prices, as outputs anything at all, without any perversions. All the twists and turns are inside the logic.

but this is not the final version yet

What do you mean, "just about anything"?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I watched it myself yesterday))))

mytarmailS:

I watched it myself yesterday))))

You're a Starcraft fan as well? ) I've been a fanatic since high school, when I used to skip school and go to computer clubs with the boys )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're a Starcraft fan, too? ) I'm just a fan since high school, when the boys skipped and went to the computer. clubs)

I'm not a fan, but I look often, and see how the new AI bots evolve, it's just a holiday for me) I can't help but wonder how they are evolving, I can't help but wonder how they are evolving.

My first game Starcraft I played online, and not even in the club, my friend's father opened a company that sold computers, one of the first in the city, and we in the evenings to the night there were playing Starcraft, I was only 3 years later the first computer appeared, how long it was ...

mytarmailS:

Well, I'm not that would be a fan, but I look often, and see how the new AI bots evolve, it's for me just a holiday) How do you remember how this bot hid workers in the base? just a lot) a few months ago, the bots were not able to, it is interesting to watch the evolution.

My first game Starcraft I played over the net, and not even in the club, my friend's dad opened a company to sell computers, one of the first in town and we in the evenings to night there rubbed in Starcraft, I was only 3 years later the first computer appeared, how long ago it was ...

Yeah, that's a funny idea.

yeah, they were playing on the first stumps

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, that's a cool idea.

Yes I think that is not invented, but he himself has invented the AI.

I also find it interesting to watch the video of alphasero from Deep Mind punishing stockfish in chess, it has such tricks too))

Reason: