Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2415

mytarmailS:

Will it be understood constructive? if there is no knowledge to distinguish one from the other...

knowledge comes with the desire, tell me what to read,"I read smart people, an hour of reading information (useful) you can get more than" talk trash each other

there's a lot of trolling everywhere.

patience and energy is being wasted on something empty.

Otempora! Omores!(((

Mikhail Mishanin:

knowledge comes with the desire, tell me what to read,"I read smart people, an hour of reading information (useful) can get more than" talk trash each other

there's a lot of trolling everywhere.

patience and energy is being wasted on something empty.

Otempora! Omores!(((

I already gave it to you, there is no one and no time to read it...

If you've mastered at least 30% of what you've read, consider yourself a "goddess" among the site...

And this article on Habra, just a shame, there is nothing!, no scientific novelty or at least an interesting idea, they just added everything they knew into a pile and farted...

I can make this avtomel in a few hours with the help of R-ki and 4-5 ready-made packages

1) Rssa - ssa caterpillar, for decomposing rows into components

2-3) forecast, caret to create a "fan" of different models and check them

4) GramEvol - for evolutionary enumeration of all variants of models, models from models, models from models, etc..

You understand, you can read articles by yesterday's schoolchildren who took a course on python, thinking they are gurus datamining, but do not represent themselves.

And you can read people who devoted themselves to scientific robot and worked for 40 years on algorithms, solving real problems, such as "reduce the vibration of the engine in the plane that it did not collapse in midair," such problems are recognized as the best. , such tasks are recognized as the best of the best in the whole country...

So if you read the work of such people at least once, then reading "blogs" will be something like watching cartoons...

And if you still read the book you'll see that it has all this avtoml that in the article on Habra , only in the book is more complete, mature, more accurate and even more simple ...

And it was 45 years ago))

mytarmailS:

I've already given it to you, there's no one to read it...

Here, if you absorb at least 30% of what you read, then consider that you are a "goddess" among the site...

And this article on Habra, just a shame, there is nothing!, no scientific novelty or at least an interesting idea, they just added everything they knew into a pile and farted...

I can make this avtomel in a few hours with the help of R-ki and 4-5 ready-made packages

1) Rssa - ssa caterpillar, for decomposing rows into components

2-3) forecast, caret to create a "fan" of different models and check them

4) GramEvol - for evolutionary search of all variants of models, models from models, models from models, etc..

So, if you read the work of such people at least once, then reading "blogs" will be something like watching cartoons...

I'm sorry, but "education" you and so goes through the network, and gives you away with the guts and completely repulses even the small message of communication / discussion.

p/s read the book

Mikhail Mishanin:

I'm sorry, but your "upbringing" just goes through the net, and it gives you away and completely repulses even the slightest message of communication/discussion.

p/s read the book

I just have 2 questions to set the record straight...

1) What is the multi-row algorithm (MGUA) better/worse than genetic algorithm?

2) How is ssa from the article better/worse than polyharmonic approximation (MGUA) ?

I am interested exactly in the opinion, don't need kakonov, if you have read the book, the opinion must be...

Mikhail Mishanin:

I'm sorry, but your "upbringing" just goes through the net, and it gives you away and completely repulses even the slightest message of communication/discussion.

p/s read the book

I had a bad upbringing, and I don't see myself as giving anything away here.)

Mikhail Mishanin:

Well )) that's what I thought...

You know, it's better to be ill-mannered but know what you're saying than to be a common babbler...

Sorry for the time wasted, I won't do it again...

It won't work in 100 years as long as you're only screwing around with one shaft pair.

the money flows from one to the other.

Hello machinists!

The main AI martingale pushes under the guise of Machine Learning.

Here we go.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hello machinists!

The main AI martingale pushes under the guise of Machine Learning.

Here we are.

took a look at

Nice arb.

You're the best customer on the market.

Second leg a little more thought, or the first one's wrong...

...or the first one's wrong...

;)

---

they tried martinis

only without result

Renat Akhtyamov:

took a look at

Nice arb.

You're the best customer on the market.

Second leg a little more thought, or the first one's wrong...

...or the first one's wrong...

;)

---

they tried martinis

but no result.

Okay.

Do you at least say hello first if you're a human being, or God forbid?

Reason: