Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1070

Anaxagor:

Listen, comrade, why don't you go away yourself. Let me listen to smart people.

It is right. Let's move on to English, and we will immediately become smarter.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
It is right. Let's move on to English, and we will immediately become smarter.

Knowing languages today expands possibilities, especially if you have the ability.
And if someone doesn't know the language, Google will help.

Anaxagor:

Listen, comrade, why don't you go away yourself. Let me hear some smart people.

I'm all for that.

The more people who join in the discussion, the more successful the project will be.

It doesn't matter what language it's in.

We are waiting for the results.

----

PS

The translation button works fine.

Thank you!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Och thậm chí "FOR!"

Càng có nhiều người tham gia vào cuộc thảo luận, dự án càng thành công.

Hoàn toàn không quan trọng bằng ngôn ngữ nào.

Chúng tôi đang chờ đợi kết quả.

-----

PS

Khóa dịch chỉ hoạt động độc quyền.

Cảm ơn bạn!

Hmm, it was interesting to count you in Vietnamese, never paid attention to that button

Anaxagor:

Listen, comrade, why don't you go away yourself. Let me listen to smart people.

So listen, who forbids you. Only there.... in the overseas segment. That's what we were talking about. So good luck!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So listen, who forbids you. Only there.... in the backcountry segment. That's what we were talking about. So good luck!!!!

Do not worry. I listen there too.
Be aware of the situation!
On a Russian-speaking forum, a person who doesn't speak Russian, but actively uses an interpreter, gets involved in a discussion of a topic of interest to him. And you swear at him!
I do not understand - where are the moderators? Why has @Mihail Marchukajtes not been banned for intolerance and foul language on the air?

Anaxagor:

Don't worry. I'm listening there too.
Realize the situation!
On the Russian-speaking forum, a person who does not speak Russian, but actively uses a translator, is included in the discussion of the topic of his interest. And you swear at him!
I do not understand - where are the moderators? Why @Mihail Marchukajtes still has not been banned for intolerance and foul language on air?

Maybe because my post was on topic???? You cardboard fool....

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I didn't pay much attention to it, but a lot of new thoughts came up without it.

You should read about the PNN stuff in the 11k books.

https://books.google.ru/books?id=Plss2f5bCEYC&pg=PA281&lpg=PA281&dq=PNN+GDMH&source=bl&ots=9BZEIc-Xl4&sig=yaSHxgpIoHEJpfblt8me1Ynsyc&hl=ru&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjghbrZg8DdAhVGXSwKHSYLAyLAQ6AEwBXoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=PNN%20GDMH&f=false

Nice plan, especially the 11 kopecks :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You're a cardboard idiot....

It sounds like a compliment from the mouth of the manufacturer of this misunderstanding.

Vizard_:

thank you ))

Reason: