MQL5 does not verify my account till now!!!

hi,

i have opened an account and registred as seller more than 2 months ago, but till now my account still not verified, can someone help?

As I see - you are verified -

Sergey Golubev #:

As I see - you are verified -

see that!

Issam Kadhi #:

see that!

Additional verification is the normal usual procedure for all verified users (it is happened from time to time).

Sergey Golubev #:
Additional verification is the normal usual procedure for all verified users (it is happened from time to time).

Please can you help me on speeding up the process! i am not able to open a ticket on service agent.

Issam Kadhi #:

Please can you help me on speeding up the process! i am not able to open a ticket on service agent.

I can not speed up.
You should wait for some more days for the service desk.

Sergey Golubev #:
I can not speed up.
You should wait for some more days for the service desk.

Sergey, you are moderator, please help on that. 4 months till now without any news. please contact them, i can't even send them request.

Issam Kadhi #:

Sergey, you are moderator, please help on that. 4 months till now without any news. please contact them, i can't even send them request.

I am forum moderator, and we (the forum moderators) have nothing to do with the Market, Signals and any validated users concerning validation.
You can send a request to them by yourself -
go to Contacts and requests and -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Sergey Golubev #:

I am forum moderator, and we (the forum moderators) have nothing to do with the Market, Signals and any validated users concerning validation.
You can send a request to them by yourself -

i tried many times to contact them, but the chat-bot never sends my requests. i'm really tired from this website.

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

MQL5 does not verify my account till now!!!

Issam Kadhi, 2022.02.27 02:04

i tried many times to contact them, but the chat-bot never sends my requests. i'm really tired from this website.

Do not make it many times (because many tickets will be opened for your one case for the service desk, and the people in the service desk will be angry about it).
The chart-bot is always sending your request in case you are doing everything in correct way (look at my picture above).
And do not make it during the weekend (the service desk may be on weekend during the weekend).

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Sergey Golubev #:

Do not make it many times (because many tickets will be opened for your one case for the service desk, and the people in the service desk will be angry about it).
The chart-bot is always sending your request in case you are doing everything in correct way (look at my picture above).
And do not make it during the weekend (the service desk may be on weekend during the weekend).

i have used this way tens of times, since last 3 months, but no reply from their side.

Reason: