Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - page 5

There are 202 pages of 48 products per page, minus 5 on the last page for MT5.

And 381 pages for MT4, I let you check the last page to get the exact count.

We all posted at the same time

EDIT: And Eleni is shy.

Alain Verleyen #:

Exactly Alain, there was no point in posting the same thing for the 3rd time...

Alain Verleyen #:

she missed by a hair . i would place bets this weekends if i were her

GROUPS HERE are idle no one is engaging in active conversations 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Ely Alsedy #:
GROUPS HERE are idle no one is engaging in active conversations 

Groups and Channels here are very active, you can see it by yourself:
go to your profile and to messages to check:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/millionairenasd/messages

Alternatively, you can open Metatrader and check the chats on the top right corner of Metatrader:

Sergey Golubev #:

Groups and Channels here are very active, you can see it by yourself:
go to your profile and to messages to check:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/millionairenasd/messages

Alternatively, you can open Metatrader and check the chats on the top right corner of Metatrader:

For example, I am having 3 channels, and I am posting there every day with more than 20 messages in a day (incl indicators by source codes and trading systems' setups), many signal providers are having the channels to collaborate with their clients, many Market sellers are having the channels, there are channels related to economic news events and with computers' hardware, and admins are having the group so we can ask them on their group instead of the service desk for example.

--------------------

But the main problem is the following:
some users consider this thread Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat as the group/channel
and spamming the thread all the time instead of going to the groups and channels to select somethign for themselves
(but forum thread can not be a group and can not be a channel, but some users do not care and continuously spamming this thread instead of going to the groups and channels, and instead of creating their own groups/channels for all of us for example).

Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
  • www.mql5.com
Com chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Access conversations and post messages via the mql5. Community website and metatrader terminals or download the mql5 channels messenger for ios

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Sergey Golubev #:

For example, I am having 3 channels, and I am posting there every day with more than 20 messages in a day (incl indicators by source codes and trading systems' setups), many signal providers are having the channels to collaborate with their clients, many Market sellers are having the channels, there are channels related to economic news events and with computers' hardware, and admins are having the group so we can ask them on their group instead of the service desk for example.

--------------------

But the main problem is the following:
some users consider this thread Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat as the group/channel
and spamming the thread all the time instead of going to the groups and channels to select somethign for themselves
(but forum thread can not be a group and can not be a channel, but some users do not care and continuously spamming this thread instead of going to the groups and channels, and instead of creating their own groups/channels for all of us for example).

i'm afraid you are describing spam in both paragraphs and not activity 

Reason: