Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 4

MetaQuotes:

The new MQL5 Community website at http://www.mql5.com keeps developing. We invite all of you to make your contribution to this development.

The new MQL5 is the evolutionary continuation of MQL4. The new language is characterized by the support of object oriented programming, by a higher code execution speed, by multi-currency testing and other tempting features. This opens to all of you new possibilities to implement any trading strategies.

We invite you to become our author and publish your articles on this website. This is a brilliant chance for you to promote your ideas and exchange your experience with other traders. Another important thing is that we offer the author's fee from 200 credits and higher. Besides, we will translate your article into Russian to make it available for the Russian part of our website.

We've developed this new website to provide convenient working conditions for article writers. Convenient layout, text editing right in the browser window (no need to use other editors), possibility to insert images or even publish video in your articles using the built-in media player - you are sure to like all the novelties of our new website.

The number of website visitors keeps growing. More and more traders and exchanges from various financial markets show their interest in the new MetaTrader 5 terminal. All materials published on this resource will be available to this broad audience.

If you have any ideas on MQL5 usage, and if you are ready to prepare interesting educational materials in the new language - You are welcome to become our valuable author!

Hello.

I would like to push an article on how to finally have very good tick backtesting on mt4. Also how to introduce very nice m1 quality data into mt4 easy and how to use it effectivly for backteing. But I havent see mql4.com are paying for articles...

So could I write this article? Anyhow any decent programmer should have access to know the data he is using in the backtestings. MT4 RULES!

BeLikewater

Averaging your profit on 100-200 point (e=mc2) 100-200-400pt with some (short/every 300-600pt) correction (take a few gain) on one way (long) market allowing a big boys whose take gain from the trader (help a minority trader vs majority trader lose position)...goodluck

I would welcome the chance to become an author and pass on my thoughts.. I think users in the mlq community should be allowed to use there storage and sell its use on so they get paid by other users

Hello, I am quite talented with word play and creative writing. Please contact me with what specifics you will require from me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Is further testing necessary for the code included in my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action"? The formatting seems to be complete. Or, is there a step that a moderator is waiting for me to take before the article is published?

111JM:
Is further testing necessary for the code included in my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action"? The formatting seems to be complete. Or, is there a step that a moderator is waiting for me to take before the article is published?
It can take quite a long time to get an article approved.

Does any moderator know what the status is of my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action"? The last 2 drafts, which included an EA, were never checked.

111JM:
Does any moderator know what the status is of my article "Identifying Trade Setups by Support, Resistance and Price Action"? The last 2 drafts, which included an EA, were never checked.
You have to write to a moderator in the Article section, or eventually to the Service Desk.

Alain Verleyen:
You have to write to a moderator in the Article section, or eventually to the Service Desk.
Alain,

Thanks for the response. I've written to both the moderator I've been working with, Automated-Trading, and to the service desk almost 2 weeks ago. They've been notified of the latest article draft which includes an attached expert advisor. Still no response. Would any moderator be able to determine what the status is? Also, if there is no longer any interest in the article, does a moderator let an author know?
Reason: