How I can refund my money from mql5 market ?

Hello 

I bought expert advisor. but it did not work as he said. I put 200 $ on my forex account. but half of my money exploded because of him. I talked with him, he said if you bought from my website, I could refund you money but I cant refund your money for you bought expert from mql5 market. How is this a inteligence. this is fraud. I believed him and bought ea. What is my offence ? I believed reliability of metatrader. is there anybody can help me ? How can I contact with mql5 market administrator ?

Hi, maybe EA is not configured properly, or not suitable with your broker

You can have him send you money to a paypal account.  You don't even need an account. Check paypal it's very easy

Hi Pyromus,

what do you want to say and what is the main problem? on your post you talk about there is two problems.

1. EA not work  : If your only problem EA not work then it is ok. I don't want to say anything. It is totally up to you. I personally use this EA and i make profit with this EA. Well i will not gonna talk about this.

2. Not Refund : My issue about refund.

Why do you say seller or MQL5 fraud? and can you tell us how there are fraud?

As i know neither seller nor MQL5 tell you that they will refund you, if product not work. or didn't they?

MQL clearly say they will not refund : https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Also seller say on this comments:

Did you asked about refund before buy? If you not read carefully before buy then this is your fault or seller?

My common sense say, it is you fault.

How to buy trading robots, indicators, books and magazines on the MetaTrader Market
How to buy trading robots, indicators, books and magazines on the MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

I added 100 to this account by mistake and I would like to know why I don't have the option to refund my money back.....is this fraud? I need answers. A person shouldn't have to wait until some 500 is on their account to withdraw its my money and I need it back please so someone needs to contact me <...>   I need my funds back now please

Giselle Carridice:
I added 100 to this account by mistake and I would like to know why I don't have the option to refund my money back.....is this fraud? I need answers. A person shouldn't have to wait until some 500 is on their account to withdraw its my money and I need it back please so someone needs to contact me <...>   I need my funds back now please

read below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

HELP ! I dont know where will go my money

Keith Watford, 2021.01.24 08:05

MQL5 is not a broker. Money deposited to MQL5 cannot be used to trade.

If you want to deposit money to trade with - Open an account with a broker and deposit money to your account with that broker.

MQL5 accounts and accounts with a broker are not related

so when you deposit money to your broker's account, you will not see it credited to your MQL5 account.

when you deposit money to your MQL5  account, you will not see it credited to your broker's  account for trading.

You can only withdraw earned money from your  MQL5  account.

If you mistakenly deposit money to your MQL5  account and want to withdraw it, NOBODY in the forum can help you. Please don't bother to post here contact the Service Desk.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Any new posts added to this topic with a question that has already been answered will be deleted.

quick question. Can i cancel my vpn service with mt5 and get a refund?

weztraderX #:
quick question. Can i cancel my vpn service with mt5 and get a refund?

No, you will get a credit of your remaining MQL5 VPS time in your MQL5 account free minutes.

Hakan Sari:

Hello 

I bought expert advisor. but it did not work as he said. I put 200 $ on my forex account. but half of my money exploded because of him. I talked with him, he said if you bought from my website, I could refund you money but I cant refund your money for you bought expert from mql5 market. How is this a inteligence. this is fraud. I believed him and bought ea. What is my offence ? I believed reliability of metatrader. is there anybody can help me ? How can I contact with mql5 market administrator ?

What is ea name and how much is it

Minh Truong Pham #:
What is ea name and how much is it

Discussion of specific market products is not allowed in the forum.

Reason: