Bitcoin miner - page 51

Why are you rubbing it in? There won't be any money.

No one will give it back and that is not why I tried to save it and therefore withdraw it.

You just don't have to make the same mistakes.

Комбинатор:

Usually it's all open-source. open-source is the standard for crypto, so you can look at the source code and compile it yourself.

Yes, that's what sometimes lets me down. The average user says it's an opticsorz, they've checked everything for me.

Yes, they check and look for errors. But when an error costs ten thousand dollars... So, someone analyzed the code, found a small hole and decided to break it and get money instead of making a pool requester to fix it.

I guess the reason for such a long downtime - they still can't even find the hole through which they were hacked.

Andy:

Although the full details of what happened are not yet known, we recommend that you change your online passwords as a precaution.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused and are doing our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Why change the password to an empty wallet?

I wouldn't do this in order not to get into a situation where you won't be able to access your own wallet because you will receive a message - wrong username/password, even if something is already refunded.

I, for example, find this statement strange

Andy:
Password must be changed, because we do not know exactly what has been hacked and if personal accounts will become available

What's not to understand?

The wallets are all on the same server.

Accordingly, there is a database.

Respectively, the sums have been copied to another purse by editing the database

The amount exceeded the minimum withdrawal threshold, and the amount was withdrawn from one final wallet and that's it

Andy:
Read it carefully.
The personal data is also gone, one hundred percent

Andy:
If only the passwords are changed, there is a chance of saving personal data when they are changed.

If you change the password, you won't find the end of it.

Let them dig up the logs on their servers and they will find everything.

I've been thinking about this for a while now. Imagine a banknote. Next, crooks learned how to counterfeit banknotes and created counterfeit money. What prevents them from developing an algorithm to create fake bitcoins. That is, the ones that have already been mined. Suppose the bitcoins are on some wallet. A fraudster without access to the wallet made a copy of those very bitcoins and launched them on the blockchain, exchanging them into, say, dollars. The user, who has honestly made his bitcoins, does not think that his bitcoins have been tampered with. Basically, as far as I understand it, bitcoin is a DESIGNED set of very long symbols in proper order. They can be printed on a piece of paper. That piece of paper could be printed out and manually entered into a block of some kind of wallet. Why not make a copy of this paper and enter them twice. Although I don't fully understand the whole point of the technology. But if there is currency, there could be counterfeiting of that currency. IMHO!!!! What do you think????

Andy:

By the way question - how do I change my online password (as they advised in the press release) if the site is inaccessible?

And in general it's not very clear - I read earlier on their website that the internal wallet has no access to the blockchain, why?

If the wallet is local for security reasons, only an insider with access could make a transfer from it.

The website will be made accessible.

Don't change the password or you'll be the last person to do anything.

I'm telling you, you'll never find out.

And the internal wallets are just a number that shows how much they owe you for renting out your computing power.

------

It suddenly dawned on me...

Since they have zeroed out these amounts, it means they have zeroed out their debt, in fact no one has bits and quid in their wallet and never has

There's the amount of the resource's debt, nothing more

So nobody stole anything, they just don't want to pay!

Started the 2nd rig as promised, details as promised:

Price

Profitability is hard to determine yet, but compared to the 1st rig, it's 25-30% lower

Since my mum doesn't support 8 NVidia cards, only 7 are installed.

I use it to mine ZCash.

Added

In about 3-4 hours should be the first payment on the 2nd ring

Added

If everything goes "according to plan", I'll be shipping 5 AMD cards to the first rig (mum lets me do that)

Renat Akhtyamov:

So nobody stole anything, they just don't want to pay!

They earned more than they stole. What is the point of stealing from yourself? Maybe the momentary benefits make you lose your mind?

Reason: