I lost too much in this market can U explain your way to win

dears

I am trading since 2017 . i started with broker , lost me all and my account got margin IT WAS HARD FOR ME 

than i started to learn myself with real account  and i watched too many videos in youtube .

BUY STILL i lost too much in this  market .

can U please explain your way to win . is t worth it to trade in forex or i qiute and bytheway im working in shift scedual

in a company . what is he best way to trade  .

please feel free to mail me if u can help me 

THANKS

all the best to all of u 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I have been trading with a strategy called ABC pattern, which is also called 123 pattern. I use Fibonacci retracement tool. I have found it relatively profitable strategy than other strategies that I have tried. I suggest that you trade on demo account until you find a solid strategy that works for you. I am wishing you all the luck.

6067455:

dears

I am trading since 2017 . i started with broker , lost me all and my account got margin IT WAS HARD FOR ME 

than i started to learn myself with real account  and i watched too many videos in youtube .

BUY STILL i lost too much in this  market .

can U please explain your way to win . is t worth it to trade in forex or i qiute and bytheway im working in shift scedual

in a company . what is he best way to trade  .

please feel free to mail me if u can help me 

mohammed.howssawi@gmail.com

THANKS

all the best to all of u 

So sorry to hear that , but my suggestion is : leave this industry . Because if you are still asking for a method which means you have not learnt a lesson from your losing trades . 

Obviously you have no idea what are you doing and you are lost now , just stoploss in your life , maybe after few years later , you will wake up . But 100% surely , you will lose more if you keep trading . 

Do not think about Trading is a easy job or easy money . 

Reason: