I will write the indicator for free - page 37

Hello!

Can you write a simple indicator for sending sound alerts, without displaying messages, when the price crosses and fixeshorizontal lines: up from the bottom and down from the top?

For example, there are two horizontal lines on the chart with names high and low, when crossing high from the bottom to the top and when crossing low from the top to the bottom.

Choose the name of the alert.

Number of repetitions.

Interval between repeats.

All.

Hello! Can you write a simple indicator with a sound signal for KVIK? Crossing of 2 moving averages: 1MA, 2EMA. And with SMS notification - is it real???

Pyxis:

Hello!

Can you write a simple indicator for sending sound alerts without displaying messages when the price crosses and fixeshorizontal lines: from the bottom to the top and from the top to the bottom.

For example, there are two horizontal lines on the chart with names high and low, when crossing high from downwards and when crossing low from upwards to downwards.

Choose the name of the alert.

Number of repetitions.

Interval between repeats.

Everything.

I think that something like this was a large number of already, does it make sense to keep on evolving, or should I keep it simple?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1428https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9207https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10313

Terey:

Hello! Can you write a simple indicator with a sound signal for KVIK? Intersection of 2 muwings: 1MA, 2EMA. And with SMS notification - is it real?

It would be real if this forum had something to do with Quick)))). No - I have not studied the Quicksilver yet.

Yurij Izyumov:

Is the arrow required? It will appear and disappear all the time

The idea is that on the current candle RSI may have touched a level, and by the end of the candle it is no longer visible. Therefore, if the current candle was touched, and you need an arrow If the current candle makes a new touch, the previous arrow is removed I think there should not be many arrows on the current candle if RSI touched a level or two (if it touched different levels) There will be only 2 levels.

elmucon:

I took a peek ... If you shift more than 1 on the first bar it starts to go wrong ...

I don't understand the point - you can just use two machines with different MA method e.g.

Simple averaging

Linear weighted averaging

But it is a matter of taste as they say - and tastes are not a matter of debate ...

Afternoon. You need to fine-tune MMA itself, and then all the clutter will go away. There is a very cool Filter - Cluster Filter. It is for MT5.

Got it from here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/812?p=22x4

Could you translate it to MT4? I would also like to show "Calculation period" parameter in it...

Создание цифровых фильтров, не запаздывающих по времени
Создание цифровых фильтров, не запаздывающих по времени
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
В статье рассматривается один из подходов к определению полезного сигнала (тенденции) потоковых данных. Небольшие практические тесты фильтрации (сглаживания) биржевых котировок демонстрируют потенциальную возможность создания цифровых фильтров (индикаторов), которые не запаздывают по времени и не перерисовываются на последних барах.
Files:

Hello Yurij Izyumov.

I need your help. I need an indicator

Determines the nighttime flat with counting of points passed, for example from 00:00 to 08:00

2.Definepending order with take profit and stop loss level after specified number of points.

3. Gives a signal when a pending order triggers.

This can be based on the indicatorMORNING FLAT V3, but it sets the level of order opening on the basis of the Fibonacci grid, and we need the ability to set it in points.

There is also an indicator that defines the Asian flatBreakOut Panca Eagle

On the picture, I have drawn what should happen.

instead of 1 the pending order value

instead of 2 take profit value

instead of 3 - stop loss value

instead of 4 - value of the night flat channel width (in points)

breakdown

Thank you Yuri for reworking the Cluster Filter. In fact, we got a smooth Price Cluster Trend Indicator(I attached a screenshot).

Now that we have smoothed the price, I suggest to make a smooth and not lagging average on the basis of JMA_Star Lite indicator.

Good day Yuri. I am writing to you with my final ToR about AMkA Indicator, on the basis of which I would like to obtain the final TS for Intraday-trading.

The algorithm of the final ToR:

1) Take AMkA Indicator and calculate it on the basis of the GLAD VALUE (Red Line Cluster Trend from Close and Open).

Due to that AMkA will become closer to the Price CENTER and will be more smooth in itself.

I have renamed the Cluster Trend indicator into Smooth Price. I find this name more appropriate.

2) To improve AMkA attachJMA_Star Lite calculated from it.

That way we will get the maximal Smooth ROW around AMkA + maximal TIME TRANSACTIONS of Lines for accurate Entry/Exit.

Files:

Hello Yuri.

I need an indicator that would notify with a signal and also put non redrawing arrows on the chart when the direction of the current (zero) candles selected in the timeframe settings coincides. For example, we have selected H1, H4 and D1 in the settings. If all candles are bears, the arrow goes down, and if the candles are bulls, it goes up. We need the possibility to select any combination of timeframes, even all of them, from М1 to 1 month, or even two. The Expert Advisor can be developed on the same principle.

The logic of the indicator is simple - the movement follows the price.

Reason: