90 Minute Timeframe

Hi;

On Mt4 I can use Offline charts with the script (Period Converter); to look at different custom timeframes. I'm trying to do the same on MT5. How can I do it?

Isaiahik46: On Mt4 I can use Offline charts with the script (Period Converter); to look at different custom timeframes. I'm trying to do the same on MT5. How can I do it?

On MT5 you can use Custom Symbols to achieve what you did with Offline Charts on MT4.

EDIT: However, there is no "Period Converter" script available. You will have to code your own with Custom Symbols MQL functions.

EDIT2: There maybe something available in the Articles, CodeBase or the Market, so do a search there.

Documentation on MQL5: Custom Symbols
  • www.mql5.com
Custom Symbols - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

So; How I create a 90 Minute Timeframe?

Isaiahik46: So; How I create a 90 Minute Timeframe?

I just answered that question in my previous post. Please read it again.

Your options are:

1. Learn to code it yourself using the Custom Symbols MQL functions.
  2. Search the Articles, CodeBase or the Market for a solution.
  3. Have someone code it for you.
  • www.mql5.com
Custom Symbols - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Could you give a step by step guide?

I'm not a coder; so I'm not familiar with how to do it 

Thanks

Isaiahik46: I'm not a coder;

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019.08.21)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017.04.21)

Fair enough
Reason: