VPS problems - page 5

Sergey Golubev #:

You can move your VPS subscription to an other VPS server (it may help for example), but the service desk only can move it for now:

As to technical support ... there is the service desk but it is mainly for financial issues.
Yes, the service desk may help sometimes but it is not easy because the users are not telling any technical details.
For example, you told that " migration/synchronization works fine" ... and technical proof for that?

So, it is better to post everything on the forum here, and ask the service desk to move VPS subscription to an other VPS server (it helps in many cases).

the service bot is pretty useless. I have tried many questions but didnt get anywhere to open ticket. 

what do you mean by changing VPS server? there is only option to change account but not VPS server. 

Actually, I am thinking to change completely VPS and cancel this. Because after many days of searching and trying probably all I can think of, there is no change and Im getting close command for paying them providing VPS. 

antonin.hendrych #:
what do you mean by changing VPS server? there is only option to change account but not VPS server.

We (the users) could change VPS server before. It means if the current VPS server is not good so the user could change it to an other one.
But for now - it is possible to change it by writing to the service desk (ad the service desk wrote about it).

So, you can ask them to change the server telling that you are having the issue with your current server (and you can place the link to this thread and to our discussion so the service desk may read everything).

The procedure for renting a VPS from Metatrader4 no longer works for me, I don't know how to do it, among other things the procedures from the MQL5 site have also changed, is there anyone who can help me, I tried to contact support, but for now I have had no answers.

( 2024.03.12 12:49:28.884 MQL5 VPS: payment error 'L'oggetto non supporta la proprietà o il metodo 'from'' )  ???

Alfon45 #:

The procedure for renting a VPS from Metatrader4 no longer works for me, I don't know how to do it, among other things the procedures from the MQL5 site have also changed, is there anyone who can help me, I tried to contact support, but for now I have had no answers.

( 2024.03.12 12:49:28.884 MQL5 VPS: payment error 'L'oggetto non supporta la proprietà o il metodo 'from'' )  ???

The users are depositing the fund to their forum account/profile, and after that - paying directly from MQL5 forum profile using Metatrader connected to the trading account, and Community tab should be filled as well (because MQL5 VPS os per trading account and per username/profile).

I'm having the same issue as @antonin.hendrych - my EA was running fine on VPS for at least a month, and suddenly stopped working on Fri 8th March. This issue continued yesterday and is still an issue today. The EA still runs fine on my PC terminal, but won't open up a trade on VPS - error code seems to be 4109, which apprently means "Trade is not allowed" or "Trade is disabled", which is obviously nonsense as I can open up the same trade when I'm not using VPS. Getting help to fix this issue has been really difficult, and haven't had any solutions so far.

Should add that the VPS I have is: MQL5 London LD4 18

Update: I contacted my broker (IG) and they confirmed the issue is not on their side, so this is a specific issue with the VPS provider.

nick newbold #:

I'm having the same issue as @antonin.hendrych - my EA was running fine on VPS for at least a month, and suddenly stopped working on Fri 8th March. This issue continued yesterday and is still an issue today. The EA still runs fine on my PC terminal, but won't open up a trade on VPS - error code seems to be 4109, which apprently means "Trade is not allowed" or "Trade is disabled", which is obviously nonsense as I can open up the same trade when I'm not using VPS. Getting help to fix this issue has been really difficult, and haven't had any solutions so far.

Should add that the VPS I have is: MQL5 London LD4 18

Update: I contacted my broker (IG) and they confirmed the issue is not on their side, so this is a specific issue with the VPS provider.

You can try to synchronize/migrate to MQL5 VPS once again.

Hello, I rented a VPS with a server in Warsaw with a ping of 6, since Friday I have been connected to the VPS but via Frankfurt with a worse ping. Please restore my VPS on the server in Warsaw. I have synced/migrated to MQL5 VPS several times.

Sergey Golubev #:
You can try to synchronize/migrate to MQL5 VPS once again.

Hi Sergey, I just tried syncing/migrating again and am still having the same problems. Once again, I've tried running the EA on PC terminal and the order is placed, but on VPS it just keeps erroring.

I've also tried stopping the server and restarting it prior to syncing/migrating, and have even uninstalled and then reinstalled IG MT4, but none of it has worked. Something weird has happened to the VPS since last Friday.

nick newbold #:

Hi Sergey, I just tried syncing/migrating again and am still having the same problems. Once again, I've tried running the EA on PC terminal and the order is placed, but on VPS it just keeps erroring.

I've also tried stopping the server and restarting it prior to syncing/migrating, and have even uninstalled and then reinstalled IG MT4, but none of it has worked. Something weird has happened to the VPS since last Friday.

You can ask the service desk to move your VPS server to the other server (post ).
How to contact the service desk: post

Because we (the users) could move our VPS subscription from one server to an other one by ourselves (in case of some issue with the current VPS server for example), but for now - the service desk only can do it.

Sergej Golubev # : Gli utenti depositano il fondo sul proprio account/profilo del forum e, successivamente, pagano direttamente dal profilo del forum MQL5 utilizzando Metatrader collegato al conto di trading e anche la scheda Comunità deve essere compilata (perché MQL5 VPS os per conto di trading e per nome utente/profilo).

Sorry Sergej, could you explain the procedure to me, I'm a beginner, so I have to go to my profile and then make a deposit.....How, thanks. (before there was a way to make the payment directly from the VPS card, now it seems changed)

Reason: